CA

Posted on Jan 31, 2022
Wow! Willow Calms!

A trusted friend, who is sensitive to pharmaceuticals like me, recommended this product. She is older than me, and so she is experienced with natural remedies. And I have heard of willow bark but not willow as an ingredient. The product arrived in a timely manner, and it was well packaged. She recommended it for those anxious moments we experience due to the unexpected. Since purchasing, I have had two "moments." For instance, I could not find an important document that I needed ASAP. However, I sat back, took five drops under the tongue, which had a pleasant taste, and it seemed to work quickly. I calmly found the document. I rate this brand above any CBD product. Perhaps this product is for people that all the other natural remedies do not work. She and I share a similar genetic makeup.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

The design absolutely put effort to manifest the effect. We all need to forget something, and forgive, in most case ourselves. Wish everyone has a easier path in life.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

I'm a new user. Will have to see the effect over a longer period of time. No noticable results yet, after a couple of days.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

For sure seems to be working great!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Good product quality , size and price

Posted on Feb 13, 2021

I find this product very helpful in calming the nerves and any negative feelings that arise. It’s helpful!

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

a very good ptoduct. good quality

Posted on May 19, 2021

Help me to face the problem not always blame others.

Posted on Jan 19, 2021

I have been less agitated and angry at people since starting this. Not completely it takes the edge off though.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Excellent Bach flower remedy.