Page 1 - Reviews - Badger Company, Cocoa Butter Lip Balm, Vanilla Bean, 0.25 oz (7 g) - iHerb
CA
Posted on Aug 16, 2021

it instantly soothed my flaky lips and in 3 days they were baby smooth again! I had used this balm before but it has been awhile. this is definitely a winner. the vanilla scent is interesting. at first it smells like ordinary cocoa butter bit once it begins to wear done the scent transforms into a delicious caramel chocolate smell. I wish it tasted just as good too. oh and this is my favorite type of lip balm packaging. big size and the twist or wind up end is at the neck rather than the bottom so it's safe even in my pocket. if you like this I recommend the ecolips mongokiss brand as well.

Rosheru
Posted on Aug 21, 2021

I love this lip balm! It’s smells and tastes yummy. If you don’t like the smell chocolate you won’t like this. But it’s perfect! Very moisturizing and it lasts long on the lips. The tube is also fatter than traditional lip balm tubes.. which is a win!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

The balm smells very much like cacao, the composition is very interesting, it contains natural organic ingredients and a lot of oils which is good for dry lips, cacao is also an amazing moisturizer, the size is very good, however, I find the tube very large so it's hard to apply it on the lips, especially that the product is harder to melt, but the quality feels good, I switched from using it on my lips to using it on the top of my hands because they get very dry for this winter, and it's very moisturizing and leaves my hand very soft and with a very agreeable clean cacao scent, i will leave you a picture to see the size difference

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Good texture, not too soft so it lasts quite long. Good size too. I make my own lip balms but still buy this cuz I like it and it saves time.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Love this lip balm and the all natural ingredients! Keeps my lips moisturized. The bigger size is nice to use at home. The scent is lovely as well. It is however prone to get squishy or even melt if you leave it in your pants' pocket for too long.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Love it so much! so smooth and feels great on the lips. NIce taste, didnt feel so much the vanilla but maybe its only me... But I dont care :) Help in fast time for dry lips! Even my dog likes it! lol

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Chemo and radiation take a toll on my lips. The dryness leads to pain and cracking to the point of bloody lips. I found these Badger lip balms and the vanilla bean is my current favorite!

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Tastes like chocolate and smells great as well, I can also use it with my kids as there are no nasties inside. Has great soothing effect.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

This one works for me - it smells nice and natural, and it leaves my lips feel moist for a long time without the sticky feeling.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Favourite lip balm of all time, and I have tried SO many. The texture is thick and applies beautifully, and the smell/taste is delicious. Not sickly sweet, or overpowering.