CA

Posted on May 23, 2022
Restaurant Quality In a Can

Bar Harbour Clam Chowder is one of my wife's favourite Seafood Delights. Being condensed requires a wee bit of cream or milk to thin down, however with a few extra clams or other seafood ingredients you have a rich, creamy seafood soup that rivals anything you can buy at a restaurant.

Click for CODE
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

is that condensed is less milky/creamy. But the instructions do state that you can add milk or butter. Taste wise it’s very yummy and I would purchase again for sure! Chunky pieces of clams in there too.

8c55d11d-58d9-4cf4-8f97-af9a5891014f
97df7961-fa88-48c1-81e6-aadb9209b9c0
d43ffb63-36ff-48c5-9bae-18ed620cd227
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Ok, so I love my Clam Chowder and where I live, we do not have Clam Chowder! So... I buy it from the US. These soups are the next best thing. Sooooo creamy, nice and chunky and REALLY GOOD tasting! The ingredients seem to be of a great quality and are so very convenient too. Those lazy nights when you just want a yummy soup, try this one.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

This is better than the ready to serve, but the directions are a bit vague on how much milk and butter to add. I still had to add quite a bit of salt and pepper to get a nice flavour. It has some more potato and clams compared to the ready to serve.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

The ingredients are of high quality, and it is definitely good, thick and creamy, though on the bland side. I think of it being bland as a plus, so that you can flavor it up as you like. I add things such as chopped fresh parsley, paprika powder, croutons, butter, freshly cracked black pepper. The clams are fresh and have nice texture. For me, the potatoes are disappointing though. They are all mashed-up into the creamy broth, with almost no biteable bits. By the time you add your own little cubed potatoes, however, you could practically have made your own chowder from scratch.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This is the best chowder ever!! So thick and creamy … once you try this chowder you will never buy a different brand again!!! I can never be without this ! It tends to sell out quickly!!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

My own recipe is to slightly fry some onion or leek till soft, then add the canned soup with the same portion of milk, ending up with the most tasteful and chunky chowder with added fibre.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

It’s surprisingly good. I usually don’t really like can food but I really wanted clam chowder (we don’t have it here where I live), so I decided to try and really enjoyed. A bit expensive but tasty

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

superior. I visited California 5 years ago and tried chowder in different places. This canned one is great. I added 1/3 10% cream and the taste was great