CA
4.7

4.7

Global reviews (320)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 7, 2023

I really like the quality of this supplement. One of the most important things to take for women, cause it has benefits for woman’s health. Has no taste. I noticed positive impact on the quality of my hair, skin. Big package. It’s enough for 2 months. I was concerned to buy it, cause it’s pricey and I was afraid it will not be suitable for me and I was afraid that it may cause negative side effects. But I’m very satisfied and didn’t regret about getting it.

Evening Primrose is a great product. I have been using since peri menopause and it helps balancing my menses. I have continued to use though reach menopause stages.

e1d7aa7b-1ce4-46e1-932b-352a56e795cb
Posted on Apr 28, 2023

I've been taking Barlean's Evening Primerose Oil for at least 5 years and it seems to help with hormone regulation. I like it a lot. Thank you.

Posted on Mar 20, 2023

Very pleased with how quickly my order arrived. Compared to Amazon quality, which I am skeptical about, I am pleased with the results since purchasing from iHerb.

Posted on Feb 22, 2023

This product has so many health benefits! I love it and it helps with menopause, cholesterol, etc. I notice a difference without it! Great product!

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

I have taken primrose oil on and off over the years because I find it helps my skin feel softer. This product was as expected and well packaged.

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

These help alot with menopause imbalances! Been taking for many months now and notice a big difference when I run out of them ! So I’ll keep taking as long as needed!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

What a wonderful supplement for managing hormones, especially during menopause. It’s also great for the skin, which is a plus! It’s almost tasteless too!

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

The GLA in evening primrose oil works with lutein to alleviate dry eye.

Posted on May 20, 2023

Health supplements boost immunity, energy, and cognitive function, support athletic performance, and promote healthy aging.