CA

icarotwist
Posted on Sep 18, 2022
Love it!

I absolutely love Barnana organic plantain chips! They are the perfect mix of salty and sweet, and they have a great crunch. The Acapulco Lime flavor is my favorite, but I also enjoy the Original flavor. I highly recommend these chips to anyone looking for a healthier alternative to traditional potato chips.

7affadd8-3dc4-430e-9d47-38a25849852b
c93c5816-6328-4045-a608-8cce06140e67
b7d7e1ea-8ce8-41db-a40d-fc19dea36eae
57fc3849-59d4-4de1-a82e-28a006987326
Posted on Sep 1, 2022

This chips are healthy and tastes so good. The quality and the ingredients of the chips are perfectly great as it doesn’t contain bad ingredients . It is perfectly a good choice for me and for the kids weekly snack. I made it as an alternative for unhealthy chips choices and fortunately everybody like it so much.

I like the Himalayan Salt variety, and decided to try this one out. Was not bot sure about the lime taste Yet, it did work well! May be because some acidity usually complements oily/fatty things in a good way - can’t say. But they were cool The rest features are the same as in the Himalayan Salt: - they a cut rather thick - they hold their form - the packaging has some air inside which doesn’t let the chips crack and become a sand))) Very nice snack! Great substitute to potato and corn chips - for those who avoid these products in their diet

Posted on May 28, 2022

I am doing a very strict elimination diet and was absolutely thrilled to find these simple ingredient plantain chips that don't have bad oils and taste amazing!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

It's a clean snack for me as gluten-free! It's addictive but the quality of the product makes me feel not guilty! Safe to eat for kids as well. I would order this over and over!

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Nice crunch to these chips and a decent lime flavor. I am not sure if I would buy them again just for the flavor. I do like the fact there are a plantain chip so they offer a different taste than a regular potato or corn chip.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I feel like I've tried just about every GF snack on here by now. These were quite good, comparatively, and if my memory serves correctly...not a bad value for the quantity. I love plantain chips!

Posted on May 26, 2022

Have always wanted to try plantains and they are very difficult to get where I am. These seem to be great for my current diet and also super crispy.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Tastes pretty good and filling. Nice and simple ingredients. Tastes a little like bananas. Slightly lime flavored. It’s a bit expensive for the quantity. I wish the bag were bigger.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

These have a strong lime flavor and are super crunchy. They are a good option when you are looking for a different kind of savory snack.