CA

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Flavor and taste is great! And the serving is good. Size of Package is a bit bulky to use but it helps keep it fresh and not soft after opening. Ingredients make the quality good. Interesting combination! Diet benefits are good and suitable for suggested age and frequency of eating.

1ead6fd9-9e23-4f67-b281-19cca2e0bcf1
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Smells great, taste great! These Melties contain fruits and vege so I feel happy to give them to my toddler who really enjoys this. We always have a pack in our bag when we go for outings now as they come in resealable pack and is a great snack any time of the day. Highly recommended for fussy toddlers!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Tastes good and kids like it. Easy snacks, can add to morning cereal. Only complaint is that once it “melts” in your mouth, it sticks to your teeth a bit..so may not be teeth friendly :) quality and simple ingredients.

0a78b493-05a9-4019-895d-220a0471bc0b
Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I had all the flavors. This one is my favorite for my 1 year baby i think it is special because of its color and ingredients. The spinach is not usually founded in yogurt

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

My baby’s new favorite. It has good taste. A great alternative to the other brand. Good thing i tried this! Will order again. Good quality, packaging and reasonable price. Size is perfect for toddlers.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I buy these for my granddaughter and she loves them! I have tried a few myself and they are pretty tasty. I am a repeat buyer as I am happy with the quality of the ingredients and the great taste.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

The only way my daughter eats spinach or other vegetables and fruit (and Yogurt). She is almost 4 and very picky. These snacks makes my life easier and my daughter's life yummier!

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

The taste is good. My baby would eat it as a snack. The package of the bag is also good which you can reseal it. Great to pop one in the diaper bag and bring it out.

Posted on May 30, 2022

My daughter loves it and me too. they are very tasty and comparing to other brands this is the one with less ingredients and sugar. Love that it comes with probiotics

Posted on May 12, 2022

My 7 month old baby absolutely loves these - tastes exactly like pears, mango, spinach and yoghurt, and it's easy to carry around in your bag due to the packaging (zip lock). Love that the ingredients are clearly listed.