CA

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

So far so good! Amazing complex of ingredients all in one. So smart. I did read that Propolis can lower your P450 enzyme activity in studies by 50% and I'm on medication that already lowers it - so it's not ideal but glutathione can offset this somewhat. So heads up or go on pubmed to read more for accuracy. Good stuff!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Beekeeper's Naturals B.Biome,3-in-1 Prebiotic Probiotic & Postbiotic has a good balance of ingredients paired with the bee goodness with that familiar bee goodness smell. This category requires more than 30 days to evaluate impact. I'll be back for more.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

All ingredients (tributyrin, probiotics, propolis) are key factors in digestive health and healthy microbiome.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

One of the best quality probiotics that I’ve tried! The ingredients are amazing and they taste good. Help my gut health so much

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I like this product its organic bio , and it looks good to my gut and absorption.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

This is a hard thing to find where I live and the product is well packaged, fresh. Can't ask for more!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Helps with Intestinal inflammation when taken regularly, will order again

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Need some time to prove the efficacy, just started to eat .

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I just started this supplement so await longer term results. They capsules seem intact with a light propolis smell.