CA

Posted on Apr 17, 2022
Good

I ordered this by accident but I’m glad I did because I had something to share with my students. The raisins or Craisins were clumped together a little bit but a little shake fixes that. I’m keeping this in my fridge so that the chocolate doesn’t melt

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

This trail mix is the perfect combination of salty and sweet. It has salty peanuts, raisins, cranberries and of course, M&Ms. Love, Love, Love!!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

This is a great assortment, mix of nuts, cranberries, and m&m candies. There are more nuts than cranberries or candy. So often trail mix has a few nuts and is mostly candy or dried fruit. It tastes great.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Great Combination (Dry Cranberries / Chocolate / Nuts) which we can taste slightly salty and sweetie at the same time. Nice Packaging which was sealed tightly. All the chocolates and nuts are still crunchy. Highly recommended! Can't really stop eating!

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Mostly raisins and peanuts. I'd buy this on sale but otherwise it's not not worth the money - it's very easy to make the same mix at home and much cheaper.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

great for a hiking, skiing or any active day! I loved the fact it also has chocolate in it, my daughter loves this style of chocolate, my husband didn't, therefore the 4 star review!

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

High quality ingredient mix of a variety of fruit and nuts which tastes good. Ideal for backpackers or an afternoon snack to control blood sugar levels without putting on weight. Easy to pack for a trip in the wild or grab a few handfuls right out of the bag.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Nice mix with the peanuts and cranberries but there is also plenty of added sugar in the chocolate. It's also a little salty. Definitely high in carbs but would prefer if they didn't have the artificial coloring added (for chocolates).

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Great for snack, mix of nuts, cranberries and chocolate. Good quality

Posted on May 9, 2022

I really loved this trail mix. I only wish there were more seeds and not so many peanuts. Overall, loved it.