CA

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I highly recommend Biokleen, Bac-Out, Stain and Odor Remover. Worked really well. Removed mild stains with little effort. The deeper stains required a little scrub, just a little more attention, but removed the stains. The smell is mild and didn't effect me at all, as I am sensitive to smells and products. When dried the carpet did not have any smell. I will buying again for sure.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This enzyme cleaner is awesome. I use it in my regular cleaning routine, spraying it around the outside of the toilet and around the litter box. It gets rid urine odours effectively.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I've been using this in my laundry for many years. it makes my clothes fresh and kills the germs. it's cheapest at iherb!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Super effective. It totally get the puppy pee out of the rug. I'm not sure why it doesn't come in a spray bottle anymore, but I just poured it into a generic spray bottle to use.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Great product. really happy with its performance. as recommended by Anthony William the medical Medium

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

It did remove the odour, but replaced it with its own when dried on my upholstery. However when used to soak clothing prior to washing, it worked wonders in removing unwanted odours. I am not sure about stains yet as I have yet to use it on stains.

Lily
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

For getting stains out. It's all natural and yet powerful. Also has a very clean scent.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I put it in my carpet cleaner and it worked really well and left a nice scent

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Good products! Does exactly what it’s supposed to be doing! Will get the job done every time!