CA

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Everything about this product is very appealing and has helped me so much over the years.I used to suffer frequently with sinus issues, but am so much better now since using sinupret.It is easy to swallow and has a very pleasant smell and flavour.

dad41907-5653-4db3-8939-098601a38668
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

It is a Wonderful solution for a cold or sinusitis. Its opens airway and allows you to have a good night sleep altho you are sick and helps to shorten the sickness period. If you are a person whit a sensitive stomach it might be not for you because it induce the activity of mucosal tissue in the body as part of its mechanism...its amplifying the activity of mucosal tissue in the airway thet responsible for mucus removal

Bought this as an alternative to Zyrtec D for blocked nose. 1 tab of Sinupret taken three times daily does the trick. It’s all natural so I prefer these fir my children as they are constantly stuffed up. My protocol to quell stuffy/blocked noses is: - Sinupret - Quercetin - vitamin C Has other immune boosting effects. Will update.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

These tabs are the only chance to win in fight with my sinusit. I start breath after 3 days taking Sinupret. And special thanks to iHerb for fast delivery, you’re awesome guys!

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

this item is the best Iit make me feel so much better very easy to swallow. it opened up your sinus so you not so congested

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Very helpful for minor sinus problems, I will continue to use the product as and when it’s needed. The scent also pleasing and great quality. Great product quick working too

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Effective, helps to support sinus. Good size, Value for money. Real health benefit. Feel better. Easy to use, good quality. Easy to store and carry package. No scent.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

These tablets are must have in my medicine box. Every-time somebody have a noise leaking we start to use it. Even since my children were young (of course for then its another formula). But it saved us every time from much worst conditions...

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This shipped SO quickly. I absolutely love this product. I used to use it directly from Germany when I visited and it wiped out my sinus infection instantly, without any side effects. I swear by this stuff for any cold symptoms.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

These tablets are easy to swallow and they work really well in reducing the mucus and phlegm. Also helps with painful sinusitis. Definite staple in my medicine cabinet for flu and cold.