CA

icarotwist
Posted on Sep 10, 2022
So much flavor!

I've tried a lot of different flavored nuts and these are by far my favorite. I was hesitant to try them at first because I don't really like wasabi flavored things, but the flavor is very subtle. The soy sauce really brings out the flavor of the almonds and the wasabi just adds a little bit of a kick. They are also a great size for snacking. I will definitely be buying these again in a big pack.

b3bbd17d-4190-4341-be27-f96055fe2f86
20bd0d80-2359-4fac-af5e-2884a54d4d6e
029fdcb8-edce-45cd-9631-f76b875cc4db
4babe52a-d6b7-4cff-9e75-b1657508d1ee
fd15f67d-670e-424b-9d27-99fc864df5e6
Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Outstanding and delicious flavor! I'm a big fan of this brand. I've been eating these almonds for 6 years and I haven't found anything tastier than these snacks. This wasabi flavor is addictive and you can't stop eating it's so delicious. It's slightly spicy and not too salty. The smoky flavor is much saltier compared to this light flavor. I'm addicted to all flavors but if I have to choose a flavor I'll stick with wasabi. I really highly recommend this healthy snack. If you think my comment helped you click yes!

52777638-c7b5-4b35-bf5c-580b99e60765
3ca2ec96-f3fa-4237-a0a3-6383dda05272
f8406a27-b360-4f77-a442-927b80bccce2
969e05b1-82ec-423a-b9a1-fde5e9e0ac88

These are really great tasting almonds for those who like the wasabi spiciness and are real good eating! The quality of the ingredients are unsurpassed in a packeage that is resealable, convenient to store for a package of this size. Almonds are beneficial to health and can be used in recipes or even by snacking on them alone!

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I'm a huge fan of Blue Diamond almonds and was so excited to try their new bold flavors. I wasn't disappointed - the Wasabi & Soy Sauce flavor is amazing! These almonds are the perfect snack for when I'm craving something savory and crunchy. I'll definitely be buying more! I highly recommend giving them a try!

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Okay, I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised with these almonds. I LOVE the flavor of the wasabi and soy sauce, and it has the perfect balance of salt and spice. I just wish it came in a bigger package, lol. Perfect for snacking but also addictive, so beware ;)

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Great experience with this one! Taste really spicy, the nuts are of a good quality, the recipe is stunning. In general, it would be super addition to your diet, but you never stop just with one serving. The package is generous, but I still have a feeling it is not going to last long)))))))

Posted on May 14, 2022

great serving size, helpful for people on diet along with many other benefits. the taste is great which ultimately gives the credit to quality of product.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

The almonds are really fresh and crunchy and the flavour is interesting. Soy sauce salty with just a hint of wasabi. Truly addictive and not recommended for those with no self control!😜

543e0878-e0a6-4242-8beb-e29f53015e96
Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Taste great! I Love the wasabi flavor! They arrived in perfect condition, and they taste fresh. I am definitely happy with the quality and ingredients.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Simple, quality ingredients. Tastes so good. i ended up buying the 700g bag after this, it's just so good. Also, it's a healthier snack, helped me curve my cravings fro chips.