CA

Posted on Mar 9, 2022
Working well

I felt a difference...I have varicose vain problem, once I started taking them my pain and appearance substantially improved. I wish I knew about Rutin benefits a long time ago.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Trust Bluebonnet quality. Great antioxidant especially for vascular health. I take with Vit C & quercetin. Like that it's in a glass bottle. I avoid plastic polluters as much as possible.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I felt a difference...I have varicose vain problem, once I started taking them my pain and appearance substantially improved. I wish I knew about Ruthin benefits a long time ago.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I wish I knew about rutin benefits long time ago! Love this brand: easy to swallow, just right size of the pills, good package.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

good for me smell care quality size okay good good

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I've been using Bluebonnet brand for over a decade. They are a wonderful company and this Rutin is the best I have used

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This is a good product, and Iam buyng not the first bottle already, so it means something Thank you for having it in stock!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Helps stop bleeding or leaking of capillaries, strengthens them too.

Posted on May 12, 2022