CA

Posted on Jan 18, 2022
Excellent! Good rough oatmeal.

I love a good bowl of brown sugar and maple oatmeal. And with 8 packages in the box, this met my needs (and appetite) perfectly. The flavor is good and the oatmeal is coarse. It will do its magic on your innards as well (that's a plus). If you like oatmeal, it's great. And the flavor is not too sweet, it's a mild flavor. Good for those watching their sugar.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

The first time I had it by adding hot water and it was definitely a no for me… but the second time, I tried warmed it up on the stove with milk.. topped it with some granola and I LOVED it!! Will definitely re-purchase! Wish it came with more packages though!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I usually love Bob's Red Mill, but I didn't like this oatmeal. I followed the instructions on the package, but I felt like it never reached the right consistency. I like for my oatmeal to be more on the creamy side, and this just stayed kind of crunchy. The flavor of it was great, but I was hoping for something a little more broken down and smooth from the texture.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

this is good, the taste is okay, the portion size is good as well. is is necessary? no. you can buy regular oatmeal and use it as well. i don't taste the maple that much. it's not very sweet either so if you don't like super sweet oatmeal, it will be good for you. i might order again, but not surely.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

The portion is at the right amount, not too full, but still fulfilling. Taste is subtle, not very sweet. Overall, it is a very high quality product. I would recommend to others.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Surprisingly good quality for instant oatmeal! I usually find instant oats get soggy or dry, but these aren't like that. They cook up well even in the microwave.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

My kids really like the maple and brown sugar flavor. The porridge is tasty and satisfying, the taste is not artificial. The kids really enjoyed it

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I like that these are a healthier version of regular instant oats, and I also appreciated the inclusion of flax seeds for an extra boost. I wasn't so much a fan of the oats themselves, though, because they were just so crunchy and never got soft... I like a more porridge-like consistency, but these were quite hearty. If that's what you like, then you'll love these~ if not, maybe not so much.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Honestly I love this healthy version of my favorite breakfast as a kid, those little sachets of instant oatmeal, but this one needs just a touch of maple syrup to taste just right. Add a sprinkle of cinnamon and it's really good! But you've got the convenience of instant with healthy goodness of organic.