CA

4.8
Based on 6,936 Ratings
5,836
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I'm so happy that there is a High quality Gluten Free Oatmeal now and for a good benefits 😊.The whole grain oats is the only ingredients here. Tastes is So Good😋The size of this is 907gms.,lots of oatmeals for longer use. Package is So nice, composition is good too. oatmeal is Great for Breakfast and Merienda. I highly recommend this Bob's Red Mill Gluten free Oatmeal for all👍🥰. Good for the Serving size of 1 cup for mama. can add more milk or fruits too. Thanks a lot iHerb for a fast shipping of my orders

ae7c4833-afd2-4b61-8c3b-cb6bd555810c
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

My best gluten-free oats so far. I make tasty nutritious overnights oatmeal with chia seeds everyday. I usually add some cacao nibs, nuts and vegan protein powder before I eat it. If you prefer creamy texture, I recommend to cook and steer well. I’ll keep using this product for my health.

d427aecf-e986-4cf5-a194-3d6f158790e5
0b2c9961-adaf-43c5-860b-1716ad51035a
aa6fd2fb-7dcf-4200-8e29-d1be911db7ab
48cd8314-ddef-4a42-b622-03dfc530c2a1
Posted on Sep 22, 2022
5,837

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Delicious, creamy, value for money packet of goodness! You can never go wrong with Bob’s but these GF oats are one of their standout products. Always high quality, never tastes old or stale. I use these for overnight oats, for freshly made oat flour for baking or classic porridge on a winter’s morning. Delicious!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

These glutin free oats are my favourite . I use it different way like overnight oats with different toppings also like warm milk oats with honey ,cinnamon almonds.these aee my go to breakfast .what else makes it the best oats in the world you can make glutin free banana bread which is my favourite also banana muffin blueberry muffin. These are the best glutin free oats will keep buying from here .

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Thank G-d for gluten free Oats. You can do anything with these oats that you can do with regular oats. As far as quality and taste they are just like regular oats in my opinion. One of my favorite breakfasts is GF granola that I make myself using these oats. I also use them to make apple crumble. Yumm!

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Excellent quality. Gluten free oats. Natural ingredients. Great taste. Package size lasts me about 1 month. Package is resealable. Benefit for me is it has helped me lose weight. I struggle with my weight because of some chronic health issues. My last trip to the doctor I had lost 2 kg, and she said “whatever you’re doing, keep doing it!” I was surprised, because the only thing I had changed was my porridge for breakfast. Here’s how I use it: I follow the directions on the packet to make the porridge. (Serving size for 1) I serve with thickened cream, syrup made from monk fruit (sugar free), and cinnamon. Sometimes I put in some frozen blueberries as it’s cooking, for extra goodness. 1/2 cup of

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

This is the only oatmeal that doesn’t cause me to suffer from allergic reaction. The taste is great and the size provided lasts a long time for use. There are noticeable hulls but what more is expected with old fashioned oats? These are great to eat at all times of the day side from just breakfast. They fill you up perfectly and any topping add even more flavor to each serving. I highly recommend bob’s oatmeal because it is one of my favorite gluten-free options. IHerb has them cheaper than what I’m using to paying for them at my local grocers so I definitely plan on purchasing more whenever I finish my current package.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Was looking for gluten-free rolled oats for a long time. So glad to find this. I use this to make overnite oats with chia seeds, yoghurt and milk for my breakfast. Like the taste and nutty texture. The packaging is also easy to open and helps to keep the oats fresh. Most importantly, it has one ingredient stated- whole grain oats with minimal processing.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Bobs Red Mill oats never make me ill, unlike other oats, sometimes even ones that are labeled 'gluten free', and I find them always to be of high quality. I like using these to make savory oatmeal with a poached egg and mushrooms and greens, to to make GF oat cookies.