CA
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Very nice, very good quality and the size is wanderfull.So nice. The quality is good. It taste fruity. I like the ingredient. Perfect sizing multi use, I like the packaging, benefit and good age supplement serving frequency improvement. daily potency effect deficiency preventive antioxidant . dosage. composition diet knee. connective tissue absorption cartilage joint glucosamine

Louise
Posted on Sep 21, 2022

This is an easy to prepare, tasty, good quality soup. The ingredients are simple and healthy. You can cook with just salt and water, or you can add extra ingredients. Even with just a bit of salt and water, the taste is still delicious! The size of the package is reasonable for the price.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

I didn't pay attention to the ingredients. I have a gluten allergy. The package didn't claim gluten free or otherwise; my bad. Started to prepare some with great expectations; I really like bean soup. This one looked like great bean soup with some nice extras. By chance, I read through the list of contents. Ooops, wheat grain in the list! I worked on some ideas to sift the grain out but no such luck. Oh well, a nice try anyway. Maybe your supplier could work on a version sans wheat...8^)

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

This is a really tasty mix. I've used it in a variety of beef, lamb and chicken stews and soups. It is kosher so I've also used it in Shabbat cholent. Delicious taste and healthy ingredients.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Amazing mix of ingredients, including both grains and legumes. I make this for both soups as well as a base for other recipes instead of just rice. Resealable packaging is very convenient.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Cooked it with a smoked ham hock and it was thick and delicious. Too bad the temps went up over 70 in Chicago. I need some cold weather to enjoy it.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

This was easy to turn into a tasty, hearty soup by adding ground turkey and seasonings. The mix included high quality products. We loved it!

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

A tasty treat on a cold fall evening. Simple to prepare, done in a short time time and add a crusty slice of bread to soak up every last drop!

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Love this soup mix. Great taste and will get more when the cold weather sets in. Very great for the winter months. I recommend people to try it.