CA

Posted on Dec 1, 2021
Quiets cough!

Nighttime coughing is not only annoying but robs you of sleep. We used this product during our bouts with COVID to settle our coughs so we could rest, then also used it recently after a common cold left a nagging cough. Nice taste, easy to take and bottle size lasts long enough.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

This is one of the best remedies to help with dry cough, which is my personal challenge... I use it as homeopathic remedy, taking 1/2 teaspoon every hour. Even though it says "nighttime" it does NOT make me sleepy, just calm -- additional benefit. Usually two-three days are enough for me to see the cough disappear. The taste is sweet, like diluted honey. Quality is excellent.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Great homeopathy supplement with proper composition of ingredients that comes in a great value, relief cough with nice taste has a great benefit. Packaged well

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

very good i keep it around when i have gotten a cold or virus. helps alleviate the cough. easy to take. tastes good and works. thank you.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I absolutely adore this cough syrup. It not only keeps me from coughing during the night, but also lets me sleep like a baby. I have been using this syrup for many years and am so happy that iHerb carries it.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Honestly idk if it worked or not. BUT I did experience itchy throat and coughing over a period of weeks so decided to check it out as others said it helped them and after I did get better. Again not sure if it was the product itself. It does have a harsh taste to it but after it leaves the mouth. I did drink it only at nights.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

thanks 👍👍 you USA and Iherb product is soooo cool quality

86ae0a78-9644-4b5d-97b1-ae3f11ef357b
Posted on Apr 10, 2021

This is by far the best homeopathic cough syrup that my family has tried. My uncle had CPOD, and this gave him relief, better than anything else, (aside from breathing treatments) It works well for asthma, allergies, and as stated, CPOD. I have the daytime and nighttime. It keeps you from coughing, but when you do, it's productive. I've been suffering from allergies more as I get older, and I'm so grateful I know about this product.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Good cough remedy before bed. When coughing, with bronchitis, an ideal replacement for chymose syrups from a pharmacy !! Indispensable in the first aid kit !!