CA

• S
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 15, 2022
Short term relief

Great quality homeopathic product which helps psoriasis, I haven’t given it 5 stars as unfortunately the relief is not very long lasting however love that it’s natural ingredients (no cortisone) and that it provides relief quickly. It soothes redness and helps with itching of psoriasis. It’s easy to apply in general although it would be good if the manufacturers produced a scalp version or packaging to make application to scalp easier.

I have used this product for years for eczema. I personally have found it to be much safer, and just as effective, as cortisone creams. And unlike cortisone, there is no damage to the skin from long-term use.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022
1,258

It helped with a scaly scalp. The relief was visible and immediate. But the cream works best when my husband alternates its use with that of hemp oil. Overall a great product

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

Have been plagued by facial dry scaly skin for years Mostly clear after 3 weeks us only prob is the tube is far too small.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

So far I bought 3 tubes of this, I'm very satisfied with the results. There is no scent and the ingredient is gentle to the skin. It's easy to apply onto the skin and I sometimes switch the cream to another product when it gets colder.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I had 25 days of radiation and have used it for the after effects. Wonderful product, I have purchased three of them and will always have one on hand thank you.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

It seems to work for me after applying for a few days which relieve the itch. The quantity seems good, ingredients are good too. package is easy to apply.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Magic, i used on my nose the flakes stopped . Great homeopathy

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I take this for my patient and works great 👍 use .. relief the itching of psoriasis

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Good and effective in reducing inflammation and helps in psoriasis