CA

Based on 1,653 Ratings
1,409
Posted on Aug 18, 2022
Чудово!

This product is good and high quality. I use it all the time, when I feel that I need additional exfoliation. Good for sensitive skin and all ages. The size and package are very economic and convenient to use. The main benefit is that it works great and does what it is created for.

be516c60-af5a-468f-b92e-5099f725751b
0c164f81-b188-4764-aaf4-0fef90775ee2

This is a good exfoliators no bad scent I use this when I need to exfoliate good quality in size just need a little bit of powder and some water and you’re good to go will last you very gentle on your skin if it’s sensitive just don’t use too much and it will keep the moisture Benefits oily skin good packaging no flavor of any kind

4e1345d9-0771-4109-9df3-7a9aafaca8b6
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This is my favourite cleanser! It is wonderful at exfoliating as well as cleansing. I like how you can alter the composition, if you will, as well. If you turn it into a foam fully in your hands before washing your face it is better for a more gentle clean when your face is more sensitive. If you need more of an exfoliating cleanse you can leave the texture more as it is and apply it to your face without breaking down the crystals first. I will definitely repurchase! The green tea/matcha scent is a pleasant bonus though I find it varies by batch.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I had an eye on this cleanser for a while. Iherb definitely has the best price compared to other resellers. I use the cleanser couple times a week, it leaves to skin so smooth and silky like no other. I tend to use it after a long day and couple layers of skincare (moisturizer, spf, bb cream). Love the effect. I didn't experience any dryness or irritation. Would recommend it 10/10.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Been waiting to try this face wash for a long time. Creator on YouTube uses it in her skin care routine and her skin is flawless. I’m looking forward to seeing its benefits as well. It’s a bit pricey but I believe it will be worth it because the quality I’d very high.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Uses: serves as a microdermabrasion, brightening dull skin. Ingredients: consists of tiny enzyme powder with green tea. Color & Size: light green powder. Scent: no scent of green tea or added fragrance. Texture: tiny grain powder. Packaging: green bottle with user-friendly cap. Why excellent: The small grain powder is not rough but gentle as a scrub, great for sensitive skin.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I really enjoy this face wash. It smells like straight-up tea and it was cool how the powder granules lathered into a foam. I like this product, I think it does a good job of cleansing and gently exfoliating in one go. I definitely recommend it, but not as your go-to cleanser, I only use it about twice a week. I have sensitive skin so I wouldn't want to use it anymore, for fear of irritating my skin.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I’m so heartbroken that this product is discontinued. At least that’s what it says on iHerb. I really loved this enzyme powder! It’s such a gentle exfoliating face wash! Because it’s a powder - you mix it with the desired amount of water and it becomes a foamy face wash. So you get to control the level of physical exfoliation yourself. My skin is feeling so clean after using it, I wish I can find similar product!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

One of the best powder washes I've ever tried. It has a great scent, it peels skin very gently. I have sensitive oily skin prone to acne but it didn't get me any irritation even though I used it every evening. I like the quality and the packaging design. It looks nice in a bathroom. The only downside for me is price.