CA

Posted on Sep 4, 2022
Made In Mexico!

Cafe Bustelo is hands down the best coffee I have ever had. The rich, full-bodied flavor is unbeatable and the fact that it is Kosher makes it even better. The rich, full-bodied flavor is amazing and it definitely stands up to milk and sugar. I would highly recommend this coffee to anyone and everyone!

52a7018b-6391-431e-bc04-268e17b18c7f
b0f0119e-fb1c-4bb0-9cc7-705f31bf6e25
0efd73b3-245d-429c-8eab-ca5c33af4e16
3a931b22-46a8-4043-b58f-9e64bb82e943
574426cd-2125-4c49-8a7f-35f211e7b76c

If you're a fan of strong coffee, then you'll definitely want to try Café Bustelo's espresso instant coffee packets. I was really impressed with the rich flavor of the coffee, and it had just the right amount of bitterness. The coffee was also very smooth, and I didn't experience any harshness or astringency. Overall, I thought this was a great product and would definitely recommend it to anyone who enjoys a strong cup.

8b55ca2c-586d-4d60-b299-12b9e04ae2f9
85068309-0985-440c-9719-6261dc342696
a49758e3-1e43-477a-9cc7-a470b9b2a3b5
e8d9fea6-6ad4-4d88-92db-57fadb34ac14
dab657d9-fe7d-45f9-90f0-f5d280774177
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

The iHerb package arrived on time. The Cafe Bustelo coffee comes with 6 packets in a box. It is convenient to carry around in the backpack or throw in the pocketbook. Just add hot water to refresh your day. The coffee smells good but is not as strong as I expected. However, love the package and the coffee is OK with the price.

bebca501-00ae-4385-8b8a-820f67591a21
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Great value for the money, and prefer it to my regular old ground beans at home! The flavor is great if you're a breakfast blend kind of person, without all the acid of the over-extracted skunky Starbucks options. I used the packets while on a two week back-packing excursion. They took up very little space and weight. I recommend this product for any traveler/hiker/hunter!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

It's for a gift! I'm going on a trip and was asked for coffee, and this is the best for traveling and have coffee on the go. I'm not a coffee drinker, but my family says it takes like real coffee. Was in a real good price so I get a few packages. The serving is a most, good carboard to keep the pouches. Good taste for the ones who tried it.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I love this coffee anyway and this has become my favorite instant coffee. It dissolves really well...no grains at the bottom of the cup. So flavorful and satisfying. I wish there more packets in the box but it lasts me a work week. Great price too. I buy several boxes at a time.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Bought these for days I don’t have coffee on hand or time to make a coffee run. Fast, easy, instant and a deep, rich coffee taste. Never understood the hype over this brand until I tried for myself - it’s very smooth and tasty! Easy size to put in purse and take on the go - or stash at work!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I was a little dubious about these at first because instant espresso?! But they are actually very tasty - not as good as actual espresso but I purchased these to save money and they do the job. As someone who vastly prefers espresso drinks these are much better than any other instant coffee Will definitely be purchasing again!

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I actually bought this for a recipe that calls for just a little in a topping for a coffee cake. I haven't made it yet, but I know it's going to be great.