CA

Posted on Aug 29, 2022
Чудово!

I am a dad and I would like to say that this vitamin is excellent in every respect. It is a very natural supplement and my wife has noticed a great increase in my energy level since starting taking it. My kids are quite happy right now too. So, thanks Vitamins!

Posted on May 27, 2022

It´s suprising for me, but I started to sleep better and more deeply when taking this benfotiamine. After a few days I noticed a change. Before that I was waking up often during the night and couldn´t fall asleep quickly again. Now I sleep about 7 hours or so and when I accidentally wake up, I fall asleep quickly, because thoughts aren´t chasing me so much as before. I think that´s because benfotiamine is a form of vitamin B1, which probably clams my nervous system:-)

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Whenever I get tired or just want to relax, I take this vitamin. I notice a difference in my energy and mood. The taste is not bad either, great taste!

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

First time taking this brand of benfotiamine. I wanted to try it because benfotiamine is a rather expensive supplement and this brand could be a good way to save money. So far it does seem to offer the same results, however it is early days using this supplement. The ingredients are fresh and there is no smell or odour to the capsules. Quality appears to be good. The dose represents good value for money for 90 capsules of 150mg benfotiamine. The size of the container is small and light so very convenient for traveling. This brand has good containers in that they are very easy to open.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Posted on May 28, 2022

Posted on May 25, 2022

This product is the fat soluble b 1; which help to stay in our systems much longer. Good product from iherd ,packaged arrived in good condition. Capsules is small and easy to swallow . Good quality product and good ingredients for absorption. I notice that it helps with my exercise routine .

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

California Gold "Benfotamine" is a better quality Vit B1 (Thiamine) since it is absorbed by the body better than standard thiamine. Good for: Loss of appetite. Experiencing an atypical loss of appetite can be one of the earliest symptoms of thiamine deficiency. ... Fatigue. ... Irritability. ... Nerve damage. ... Tingling arms and legs. ... Blurry vision. ... Nausea and vomiting. ... Delirium

Posted on Feb 2, 2022