CA

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I bought this product with the aim to improve my health. I did not expect to improve my mood so much that I could feel more of an improvement in my energy level. This is something that probably cannot be achieved through taking any other supplement, but for me it is a great improvement on more traditional supplements.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I purchased Bromelain for my eyes. I have many floaters and everything I read leads me to Bromelain to get rid of them or at least diminish them. This is a far better solution than a risky surgery so I'm giving it a shot. I just started taking it and I hear it may take 3 months for it to be noticed so we'll see. Easy to take once a day. Thank you for this option for me.

Because of its natural ability to break down proteins, bromelain may help the body digest them, supporting healthy digestive function. Bromelain is also known for its anti-inflammatory effects, which may help improve both joint and muscle comfort. These natural anti-inflammatory properties can also support respiratory health, as it may reduce inflammation and swelling of the nasal passages.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

The quality of this extract is amazing. Can definitely feel the effects, Bromelain either as a digestive or used first thing in the morning to help with sinus and joint pains has to be a staple ingredient. Usually take one without food and one with. Love the smell of the pineapple. Also when used postworkout can really feel the effects on decreasing muscle soreness.

Posted on May 11, 2022

ery good supplement. First recommended by a gastroenterologist. I continue to use it from time to time. I even bought for a friend. He cannot follow the diet due to the specifics of his work, so this supplement is a real escape for him. Improved digestion, no longer suffering from reflux. I recommend

Posted on May 9, 2022

These Bromelain enzyme capsules work really well as a digestive aid. Honestly, they're miraculous at helping when you're stuck eating a big, rich or meat/ legume-heavy meal. The quality seems excellent and the bottle is a good value at one capsule as needed (for digestion). I like that they support joint health as well. The capsules are a bit large, but very easy to swallow. I will definitely purchase this product again. I'm really impressed with California Gold Nutrition products in general. This product is a real winner.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Great benefits for digestion Bromelain is an anti-inflammatory and anti-swelling agent. These qualities make the enzyme helpful to painful "flare-ups" caused by auto-immune disorders. It also has fibrinolytic and antithrombotic properties, meaning it can help reduce the frequency and severity of blood clots, swelling, and edema. Bromelain also soothes and relaxes inflamed muscles and connective tissues - in fact, it is used as a meat tenderizer. Bromelain is especially good for strains, sprains, and tears in ligaments, tendons, and muscles.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I take Bromelain regularly to help lessen inflammation, in particular for chronic sinusitis and arthritis. I definitely notice a difference when I take it. Many brands of Bromelain are low-potency, and are better used as a digestive enzyme. This product is a high-potency, and is well-suited for controlling inflammation.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Bromelain is so good if you have tummy /digestive issues and it also an excellent supplement for osteoarthritis and muscle soreness It also helps with pain and swelling .I have diverticulitis so i take it as it has enzymes which is found in fresh pineapple so this is an easy way to get your daily dose

tontubut
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Who knew pineapple stems could be so beneficial to ones health. This supplement has been a God send for so many reasons. I highly recommend this very effective supplement. Look it up and see what it can do for you. I have a lot of digestive issues and have been taking this supplement. My tummy is a lot more restful.