CA

4.7
Based on 2,754 Ratings
2,199
Posted on May 6, 2022
One of the most natural bars on here

Delicious, no chemicals, natural and simple ingredients... what's not to like? Most bars contain manmade chemicals but this doesn't seem to have any. I have this first thing in the morning. I'm on medication and need something to give me energy before showering and making a full breakfast and this gets the job done. My only gripes are they're a bit expensive and not organic. But they're still more natural and simple than most bars on here so I'll take them! As you can see in the photo, it has a shiny honey glaze over it with chocolate on the bottom. Yum!

102e487a-7543-468d-802f-9f356000faf2
Posted on Sep 8, 2022
20,383

These bars are amazing! I am a huge fan of peanut butter and chocolate together, and these bars do not disappoint. They are made with simple ingredients and are very satisfying. They are also vegetarian and have no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives. I highly recommend them! Thanks, California Gold Nutrition!

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I really like when Iherb does the trial on the boxes of these delightful bars! The California Gold brand is terrific, and I have never tried one of these bars I haven't liked. The best one by far is the Blueberry, for sure. Perfect for breakfast or a snack and super tasty.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Wow!!! Our whole family liked the product very much!! It's very tasteful, packed very well, includes natural ingredients. You can take it to school, work for snack to bring energy in middle of the day:). It also good for sport, fitness training. I am sure - I will purchase the product again.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

These are good quality bars with whole food ingredients. Taste is great and bars are very convenient to take with on the go or to a workout session. Only natural protein and no protein powders included, and just the right amount of sweetness so it feels like eating a candy bar, but with benefits to your health!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I'm obsessed with this chocolate bar. I like the peanut flavor and it tastes very good but it's healthier than other chocolate. I like to eat it after workout. And it has more protein but less sugar you can eat it for snack when diet. Chocolate peanut flavor always good

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Very happy to find clean ingredients snack bars that taste good! Reminds me of snickers but better. Great ratio of peanut butter and chocolate with only 6g of sugar, which I'm able to enjoy even on my low-carb diet. The item came well packaged and stored. No melty mess! Please like if this review helped :)

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

They're precisely what you expect them to be. Good quality and decent ingredients. Each bar is of satisfying size and the package would probably last a while. The taste is nice, though nothing to write home about. It might be due to the hot weather, but the texture is a little sticky - not really a problem, though.