CA

Posted on May 14, 2022

Hot, really hot red pepper. At the regular price they are a little expensive for me, but I took them from a promotion, excellent quality, taste and aroma. The package can be used after that. I even like that it's plastic. Practical and conveniently designed dosing system. Natural, organic spices. Yes, I would take it again if the price is good.

omilla
Posted on May 9, 2022

I like these spices, the compact and convenient packaging. Very high quality spices, organic, have a real smell and taste, as I think it should be. The regular price seems a bit high, but I took them from a promotion, very cheap. I took the full set of CGN spices. This red pepper is very suitable for soups.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Great item, taste and flavours. Taste really refreshing and easy to use. However can be a tad too spicy. The holes on the cover arent big enough so its quite difficult to shake out the flakes. goes well as a condiment for any food that needs a bit more spice.

6b3eaed6-5a23-4d2c-8db2-ac3a6f1b8181
Posted on May 3, 2022

Another wonderful spice from California Gold Nutrition. I use it mainly for soups. It is quite spicy, very strong. I really like that the packaging is reusable. I bought it at a very reasonable price, from a promotion.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

A mild peppery taste, yet with some spiciness. Fresh, red colour. Can be used in a variety of dishes from Indian curry to Italian dishes. Comes in a plastic container. I didn't find the dispenser holes useful, but the lid fits on a standard glass spice jar so I have transferred it to powdered cinnamon, and that works great.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I like this product & use it on a lot of things including salad, cottage cheese, in soups, in pasta salad, on eggs, and much more. I was pleasantly surprised that the top has a "dial a size" rotating lid so you can choose if you want fine, or larger pieces. But if you choose the fine, you do have to shake it a lot lol. Good product, will likely buy again. Leave a thumbs up if you like my review.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Thanks to iHerb I can enjoy this product in Taiwan! …unbelievable but it’s impossible to find locally. Good spicy, not too hot, so I use quite a lot eheh

Perfect level of heat from this red pepper. Cap has 3 sizes of holes to dispense as you like. Very good quality, Will continue to purchase!

Posted on May 17, 2022

package, composition, quality, ingredient, serving size are excellent. benefits of red peppers is endless. love the taste since i love anything spicy. size is okay maybe make it more moisture lock. i have alot of uses for this on my diet. frequently using this to all my recipes.