CA

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Well, great quality in great size. I would say it is worth the money since looking very good. I won't use them since they are a present, but it seem to have great quality ingredients. I a sure the serving size is properly balanced and the composition is rather on the beneficial side.

72e48492-e198-4f7a-88e4-c5a11375eaff

the quality is good ingredients colored pepper, the taste is peppery, pleasant, spicy, the use is convenient, the size is 165 grams, the packaging is a mill, the use in cooking, the composition of the pepper, the recipe is suitable, the diet is ok, the portion is 165 grams,benefit ok,serving ok,frequency ok,

85d48ef5-7874-452e-9b96-24c68a68107e
Posted on May 4, 2022

I have never expected it to be this big size. I thought it would be just in a small grinder bottle of about 10-12 cm but it turned out to be almost 20cm. It really is good value for money. It is very fresh and smells very aromatic. Besides the grinder is easy to use it also produces fine grounded pieces. The grinder bottle is beautiful and presentable to be used directly on the dining table. I am really happy to have bought it.

8d02bbb0-a5a6-475c-a8fc-1f714f099e74
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

The container was much larger than expected. Although it's plastic, works fine and looks pretty strong Grinding, it's fine Nice peppery taste, flavors that show a good quality product. The ingredients are a nice assortment of pepper Wife happy, I'm happy and at the end, that's what really counts

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

I was shocked to find this spring water tall sized Peppercorn Grinder when I opened my iHerb order. I thought it would be the usual 4" tall size grinder you usually see for sale here on the internet. It's filled with Red, Black, White and Silver color peppercorns and I can't wait to try it. I got this grinder here in the iHerb try-it section for half price. I just know I'll be using it on everything very soon and it's So Big I should have no problem spicing up many a meal!

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I love being able to grind the peppercorns fresh with I want to use them. The taste is very good and I am very happy with the quality of these ingredients. It's a perfect size packaging to easily grind the peppercorns into the desired serving. I use it all the time for cooking and adding flavor to food.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Such a big bottle it comes in and packaged light too. I didn’t expect it to be so big. It’s great.! It Tastes great. Only downside is I find with mine is the grind part isn’t too sharp so takes a while to grind the peppers. We use it everyday otherwise and quality of peppers is good !

Posted on May 22, 2022

Soooo good, but truly it’s most black pepper than other colors lol, though it tast so good and the size is soooo big that will last for months even with daily use,plus point that the bottle comes with grinder, picture comparing with 330 ml water bottle

a1864960-e975-4387-b6c9-a25d4500cba1
9710cf3b-9dc5-4371-9eec-726c09ca1078
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

i love that four types of peppercorns are included in one bottle. i put some on top of my arugula and tuna pasta dish and it tastes amazing.

77aeee9a-e7d2-4356-a777-dcca8a4928e8