CA

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

These gummies are lovely. My daughters love them. I must admit that I got them for my kids, but decided to try them myself. They have a super cute shape and wonderful flavor. They come in a nice size packaging of 90 gummies. These gummies are suitable for kids at the age of 4 and above. The daily intake is 3 gummies. I also give them to my four and my two year old daughters, I give them one daily. Vitamin C helps boost the immune system. My kids are quite healthy and I trust it’s because they take vitamin C and Vitamin D. Please consult your doctor before you take vitamin D though so you can take the dosage as prescribed. You can not get overdosed with Vitamin C as the excess amount just leaves the body. But still consult your doctor to determine the dosage suitable for you and your kids.

1f2a2b36-cb0f-44c9-bb49-6f9e9fcd219f
43d1a585-c456-435d-b0eb-e5f16a7cc1d0
9e5943bf-a564-4629-8c26-c9a2e627c26d
Posted on May 16, 2022

When i discontinue this my hair starts to fall when i get back taking it , it stops falling but after all high quality ingredients , size is good , effective for vitamins deficiency and so much benefits, makes my children energy higher than usual, great for joints and muscles, skin and hair , good sleep , no bad taste they love it , suitable for all ages , packaged very well , Loved it worked very good for me thanks iherb

654f9126-84b6-4c9e-b152-bca1649cb22f

These have a great taste and are the consistency of real candy gummies, which I like! I’ve ordered them twice now! They don’t have a powder on them to prevent them from sticking together, so it might be a problem for those who live in humid places, but it’s not enough of a problem for me to not purchase them.

22909c20-4906-4fc2-8617-1ec3505c02bc
5e9a5fa1-ec2f-4784-8871-a28c96be56ba
c180e38a-306d-4d7a-b6f0-72c442de23ee
f2f8f6b8-846d-45e4-8c4b-c0c26fa6d90a
ec008dc8-580d-4227-8963-ab8094eca0fc
8c4fea58-9939-40eb-aa9a-744355a95a0c
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

It is important for me that in this cool season I found vitamin C that my children consume. Before that, they did not want vitamin C in any other form, and these jellies are a lifesaver! Jellies are soft, but not sticky, not small. A jar of large volume, I think it will be enough for the remaining winter month and the first spring.

e2064c4c-0b16-4a8b-aa82-554b07570370
Posted on Sep 24, 2021

We’ve been always taking Rainbow Light gummy. Here is the comparison. See my photos for more details. We like Rainbow Light better because it’s sugar coated. But this CGN Gummies are not bad. However, surprisingly CGN has more added sugar. CGN has vitamin A Rainbow Light has vitamin E CGN as of today is much cheaper than Rainbow Light.

e82a3667-9f75-4495-bf23-2ceb472ec966
173d2435-a50d-48a3-b33f-5ffe10b5ee26
Posted on Sep 4, 2021

This is my first time to try CGN Gummies and we loved it. It is flavorful and also Halal & Vegan since not derived from animal sourced. It has a natural citrus 🍊 that melts in mouth easily. The price is reasonable too. It is suitable for 4yr old above. Can be taken with or without for (3 gummies daily).

52ae16f3-f2be-4d30-9779-1f2a8dd1742a
Posted on Aug 26, 2021

I bought this vitamin for my brother. Even though he's an adult, it's still hard to take vitamins. While the current situation is very much needed vitamins, especially vitamin C. When I gave him this vitamin C CGN Gummies, he was very happy and took it diligently. He said it tasted really good and yummy gummies. It's very easy to chew and doesn't stick to his teeth. Thank you Iherb!^^

8fb18f49-cac6-4c80-bf41-61bbd7fb4a7a
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

We bought these vitamins on the recommendation of other users. The 3-year-old girl has been ill often lately, and so have other children in kindergarten. She used Omega in combination with vitamin C and immunity syrup for 7 days. She has not had any signs of a cold since. They don't cause problems with constipation, they taste great, so I eat them sometimes :) If this comment helped you, please click like that others customers can see benefits of this product.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Great quality gummies not so rich in ingredient just 250 mg Vit C but it is already good for immunity just small size. The packaging is sligtly loose, effectiveness not bad but not so good, potency is ok less acidity not bad on your stomach taste really good and good antioxidant as well

b617f718-3055-4a95-a276-a10c60a2f334
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Surprisingly good quality, pleasant texture and taste. It actually feels like an orange-flavoured candy, and not like candy-like supplement - though maybe not as acidic/sour as I would have liked. The ingredients are pretty basic and there's nothing suspicious on the list. Good price for this size of a package.

9f341ece-6bb8-4a04-922c-252e7b3ad09e