CA

Posted on Jul 20, 2022
Best Zinc complex for gut inflammation relief

I have dealt with gut issues the last two years being in this lock down and have equally tried several supplements for relief and so far this zinc complex is the best hands down in supporting the mucous membrane of the gut. This complex even works better than you taking zinc and carnosine separately based on my personal experience. I highly recommend this if you are dealing with any gut inflammation and needs some GI healing relief. Please click the like button and thank you very much... Os

Honestly, I've just started taking this but already looking forward to the great effect it will have on my leaky gut and immunity. As stated in an academic paper, this chelated compound is supposed to offer "benefits in restoring the gastric lining, healing other parts of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract, improving taste disorders, improving GI disorders, and enhancing skin and liver. " Moreover, the fact that it's produced by California Gold Nutrition means it's a high-quality product at an affordable price.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I take this to help heal my leaky gut, along with L Glutamine. My gut isn't healed yet but my bowel movements are more regular so with a bit of luck this is helping. As someone with digestion issues, the extra zinc in addition to what is in my regular multivitamin can only be a good thing.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I was very excited to find this Zinc carnosine complex at such an affordable price. I have dealt with gut issues for a while now and got this hoping it helps elevate the health of my gut. Am glad iherb has this at amazingly affordable price point. I highly recommend. Please click the like button and thank you So

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I’m taking this to heal my gut ulcers. I tried taking on an empty stomach and they didn’t sit well…so take with food. I take half with breakfast and half with super…so far no dramatic miracles have happened, maybe it’s a slow miracle…but I think it helps keep the pain down. (It doesn’t taste that bad) I will keep taking it and try it as full dose to improve effects.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Good quality and price balance. I've been taking Zinc carnosine from another brand for double the price and same concentration of zinc, so this is a better option. I take it for gastritis and I find that it helps. The only thing i don't really like about this product is the other ingredients like magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide, but it's hard to find a product that does not contain those nowadays

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

It is one of the few zinc-l-carnosine supplements that are reasonably priced. My daughter is taking this for gastric issues. These haven’t improved but it is hard to tell whether this supplement is helping. The ingredients are what you would expect from this supplement. It is a good sized bottle for shipping to Canada. The packaging is a plastic (bottle) which isn’t great for the environment.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Zinc Carnosine is effective against h-pylori and gastritis. It takes a few (4-8 weeks) to work. Four stars because of the magnesium stearate in the additives. Maybe the company could consider removing the magnesium stearate, which partly negates the benefits of the product. I wouldn't mind if it were a little more expensive but with better fillers and binders.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

It helps to stabilize and protect gastric and intestinal mucosal lining, helps relieve mild gastric discomforts such as nausea, bloating, stomach upset, and occasional heartburn, and supports a healthy gastric microbial balance.