CA

Posted on Jun 12, 2022
5* CANTÙ Hair Care

Very good product for cowash. Light coconut scent, hair feels soft, silky, and clean (removes build up effectively). Great content: castor oil, shea and coconut butter, and plant extracts. While in shower, I apply it to the roots, massage thoroughly 3-5 minutes, distribute to the ends, and rinse. Continue with the live-in Cantu treatment or hair mask - always good result

2e045f9e-5ccd-42f3-aa6c-d1daa0c7ee2c
6f770e3e-dadc-4529-ba0b-d6966e6ce8ea
a5c8cb33-4990-4054-9527-fd1e905783da
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

To be honest I didn’t use it yet but first it will arrived I will come back and write my review with honest but in the beginning my hair is Afro and dyed and damaged so I hopefully this will help my hair but I don’t use it for my scalp just the ends of my hair after using oils and butters to my ends of my hair because my scalp is oily so I want some thing have sulfate

Posted on May 8, 2022

Oh i love this so much! Its so refreshing and moisturizing! Definitely great of my exhausted hair It feels nice on the scalp and it cleans any build ups. Although im not a big fan of the scent but i don’t really mind it as long as it does the job😁

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Decided to try this out instead of my usual method of using a proper conditioner to cowash. This did a great job of cleansing my 4c hair while still keeping it soft and moisturized. Plus, it smells great too. Highly recommended!

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

My slightly wavy hair is loving this! I have used it twice so far. My hair is bouncy and clean....will definitely put this in my ever growing rotation of hair cleansers. Smells good, rinses easy and doesn't weigh my hair down.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Smells great, works well for dehydrated hair. nourish the scalp Leaves hair soft and smooth And keep moisture for a long time. The quality is very good. I like it.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

I found something quite great! Cantu does not make my hair feel greasy like some other co-wash products. I love how soft my hair is after each use. I will buy again!

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Nice, I love it. I will buy it again. Beautiful Wow it's a nice product and its important to help you Wow it's a nice product and its important to help you Wow it's a nice product and it's important to help you Wow it's a nice product and its important to help you Wow it's a nice product and its important to help you Wow it's a nice product and its important to help you Wow it's a nice product and its important to help you Wow it's a nice product and its important to help you find the perfect place to be released in manga panda fastest, recommend your friends to the next level of the world and is a member of a single to the right center of gravity Wow it's a nice product and important to help you Wow it's a nice product and important to help you Wow it's a nice product and its important to help you Wow it's a nice product and its important to help you find the best place to stay for a long time, and it is not a bad thing is to be used in conjunction with the accompanying drawings, the first time in the last few quality size age 35 package benefit composition season moisturize texture sensitive Scent Skin hair ingredient taste Daily effect tea blend caffeine serving frequency

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Buying this for the second time. Good quality, size and scent. Really good for the health of the hair and the scalp. The package is really good