CA

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Very nice and smooth i love it so much , it’s actually looks like falter , super , and the price very cheap and the quality very good , also the size very good , also package very well, and the color I actually bought it and I was afraid but it’s very nice ,thank you i herb , don’t miss to make like .

e7aad108-bbf5-4f66-b7f4-7c6e301e24e9

I've ordered this for a friend. She have some kind of skin discoloration right under her bum, and when she went to the beach she applied this to cover it the said discoloration and shesuso happy that it didn't even smudge or transfer on her swimsuit and it stays on even after she got up the water! Amazing 👍🏻✨

812cea14-8be1-4827-9d53-f3788aba63c1
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Size is fair enough, package tho is abit old and the scent is pineapple like glow recipe spf. Its a longwear foundation and helps to maintain the hydration. It does not clog pores or cause breakout.

3503beb4-12d6-41bd-84dd-7d25df515998
Posted on May 27, 2022

I am so happy with my first purchase, Love this Cargo swimmables longwear foundation. It was Saturday I order and delivered by Monday yay! Thank you Iherb

23d602dd-6feb-40f7-93c8-81245d129c0b
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I really liked the composition of this make up, i have oily skin and this doesn't shine, i don't need to add powder until noon. I ordered 2 colors and both have a good cover and blend with the skin color.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Good product overall. Packaging is simple, sleek. Can tell that it's old stock tho, coz of the box but I'm very happy that I got a huge discount on this.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

The size is perfect to carry around. Liked the effect on my skin. easy to dispense.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Love cargo make up. Stocked up. Looks like it might being discontinued which is sad

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Feels good on my skin. I brought the 40 as a counselor and 50 as my shade. washed my face and barely any foundation came off. Love this will purchase it again. Gave me a bright face with no real makeup look. Thank you Cargo.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Great longwear foundation. i love the colour no.50.