Page 1 - Reviews - Carlson Labs, Wild Norwegian, Cod Liver Oil, Natural Lemon , 1,000 mg, 8.4 fl oz (250 ml) - iHerb
CA
Oceans
Posted on Jul 25, 2021

As a kid, I had to take Cod Liver Oil every morning. I would cry, beg, and plead with my mom not to take it. Every tablespoon made me shudder all the way down to my toes. Fast forward 20 years later and I'm reading about all the health benefits of Cod Liver Oil. Just reading about it made me shudder all the way down to my toes, but I decided the benefits far outweighed my childhood phobia and ordered Carlson Norwegian Cod Liver Oil with Natural Lemon Flavor. Needless to say, I wasn't excited when the bottle arrived and I had to try it. I was pleasantly, actually, very pleasantly surprised at how good it tasted! Not fishy like the oil I remembered. I love the light lemon aftertaste! I even sent a photo of myself taking a big spoonful to my mom. She couldn't believe it! When I saw her, I made her try it. She was surprised how delicious it tasted too! Paybacks mom, in a good way!!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I started using it about 2 weeks ago and I couldn’t ask of a better product, my acne has reduced visibly only one breakout this week , my hair fall has also reduced by a lot , don’t believe me , just give it a try . It has a slight lime taste and surprisingly not fishy as I had initially expected . Although I would appreciate if the sources of vitamin a and d were completely natural

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

We go through a tremendous amount of this product because seven of our family members take a daily period there is no better source, than this product, to get not only vitamin D but the actual good, solid, and quality that your body needs. After researching, this is the lowest price you’ll find anywhere, even beating Amazon if you do AutoShip. I highly recommended iHerb and this product!

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I think this is an absolute amazing product! It is 99% tasteless, and it has a delicious lemony flavour so you don't get the fishy flavour at all (according to me). I always take a spoon full with my meal or after, and this thing helps alot! Doctors say this is nature's retinol. It works from the inside out.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

The quality of this oil is superb! It is fish cod liver oil with a very high amount of Omega 3. The benefits I gained from this ranged from hair, to inflammation and more. The taste is mostly great with a super tiny leftover feeling of fish oil but it does not come up in burbs and disappears quickly. The liquid form of oil makes it easier to pour and get a high amount of omega without needing to take a million capsules. I highly recommend this especially in the winter for immune support.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Carlson Labs Wild Norwegian cod liver oil with lemon flavor has been a diet supplement for me for years. I take it mainly for eye health and joint health. The lemon flavor actually masks the regular strong taste of the cod liver oil. Before discovering the lemon flavor, I used to take the regular unflavored and would grab a lemon slice to bite into right after! What a pain that was and if there were no lemons available, well... So glad for the lemon flavor. Carlson Labs products are trusted and I have been a loyal user. This cod liver oil helps my joints and after breaking an ankle in a bicycle mishap a couple of years ago, I like to believe the oil helped in the healing process. This is just my own personal opinion. It also helps to calm when a day is especially stressful. Once again, my own personal opinion! iHerb offers the best price for this product.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

I put this on the table for a dinner party for people to try on their salad. It was so well liked people were adding more. Perhaps not the best idea because of the cost, but everyone loved it. My doctor recommended this bran because you always know it is fresh. "Fish Oil pills are sometimes rancid, but you can't tell until you burp them". This tastes so good you can eat it right off a spoon, or put in on many foods: tuna, chicken etc. The lemon flavor is delicious. No Burping.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

This is the best skincare I use to keep my skin moisturizer from the inside out. It has vitamins A, D, E and other important vitamins for healthy body especially the skin.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I love this product. My body feels less inflamed and my head also less fuzzy, can concentrate better at work. Make sure you refrigerate it after opening.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

The product is original. The product is suitable with the description. The packaging is good and save. The taste is fine not too strong, my husband like it