CA

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This product is very good. The size of a soft gel is small enough, so it is easy to take. The quality is also pretty good because it is nicely bioavailable. We got a blood test to make sure that the dosage and the benefit are fine. The ingredient list is ok, and a taste does not really matter, since a person just swallows it once, or twice a day with food. Thanks.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

My wife and I both have the same SNP that slows/reduces conversion of plant based Vitamin A precursors (beta-caroten etc) into the usable form, retinol. I added liver into my diet to fix that gap, but my wife cannot stand the taste of liver, and hates eggs as well. She is taking 1 capsule of this product every day to ensure her Vitamin A levels are at the top.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This is a very good supplement in terms of balance between quality, size and price. vitamin A is one of the fat-based vitamins and is essential for the immune function, liver function and has a great benefit for the skin health as well. The capsule form and size makes it very easy to swallow a, which is important for people with vagus issues, which is very common amongst those who are stressed and have compromised immunity.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Carlson labs is reputable company and famous in its omega 3 fatty acids products. I took 10000 IU with taking alternate day before and now try 15000 IU for twice per week to less taking days per week. Vit A is co-factor with Vitamin D. Carlson labs' Vitamin A soft gel size is not too big and easy to swallow and reasonable price. recommend it.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

My family and I are enjoying these soft gels. They’re really small and so easy to swallow and easy on the stomach! I’ll be buying again.

Posted on Dec 30, 2020

It contains a nice high dose of Retinyl Palmitate. No beta carotene which is good as I find it doesn't work. Made from a gelatine capsule and no pectin which is great. Good size to swallow, not too large. It's already in oil in the capsule (safflower) for far better absorption. No fillers.

Posted on Dec 3, 2020

I'm taking this supplement under medical advice, which requires this specific form and dosage of vitamin A. I am very happy that this product is available through iHerb, whereas previously it seeemed to be made by only one company and wasn't very widely available. Price is reasonable for the number of capsules and the service is very professional. Love the fact that the iHerb website includes the product's expiry date - useful when stocking up for a year or two.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

These are good quality capsules at an affordable price. Even my doctor recommends them and uses them.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

good quality ingredient,1 a day dose convenient size, very happy.