CA

Posted on Jun 18, 2022
Acne and hair

I started using it about 2 weeks ago and I couldn’t ask of a better product, my acne has reduced visibly only one breakout this week , my hair fall has also reduced by a lot , don’t believe me , just give it a try . It has a slight lime taste and surprisingly not fishy as I had initially expected . Although I would appreciate if the sources of vitamin a and d were completely natural

f32e60d3-5892-4df7-9158-818a047a5f8b
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

It’s top quality cod liver oil because it wild caught cod fish in Norway. I have been taken wild Norwegian cod liver oil of Nordic natural in the past over two years and a result was my health improvement in cardiovascular function, joints support, inflammation, hair, skin even mood. So it will be very good of Carlson brand to my health as well The taste is natural as it is with mild flavour of lemon. I love it. And will reorder when there is on sale on iHerb website again. The package arrived before time as always with secured delivery. Well done. Thank you.

c8e59bf4-5ca8-431f-a4a9-158d368a8c44
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

We go through a tremendous amount of this product because seven of our family members take a daily period there is no better source, than this product, to get not only vitamin D but the actual good, solid, and quality that your body needs. After researching, this is the lowest price you’ll find anywhere, even beating Amazon if you do AutoShip. I highly recommended iHerb and this product!

9d10f682-eff1-49cc-a93f-06b257a8f19e
Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I think this is an absolute amazing product! It is 99% tasteless, and it has a delicious lemony flavour so you don't get the fishy flavour at all (according to me). I always take a spoon full with my meal or after, and this thing helps alot! Doctors say this is nature's retinol. It works from the inside out.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

The quality of this oil is superb! It is fish cod liver oil with a very high amount of Omega 3. The benefits I gained from this ranged from hair, to inflammation and more. The taste is mostly great with a super tiny leftover feeling of fish oil but it does not come up in burbs and disappears quickly. The liquid form of oil makes it easier to pour and get a high amount of omega without needing to take a million capsules. I highly recommend this especially in the winter for immune support.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Carlson Labs Wild Norwegian cod liver oil with lemon flavor has been a diet supplement for me for years. I take it mainly for eye health and joint health. The lemon flavor actually masks the regular strong taste of the cod liver oil. Before discovering the lemon flavor, I used to take the regular unflavored and would grab a lemon slice to bite into right after! What a pain that was and if there were no lemons available, well... So glad for the lemon flavor. Carlson Labs products are trusted and I have been a loyal user. This cod liver oil helps my joints and after breaking an ankle in a bicycle mishap a couple of years ago, I like to believe the oil helped in the healing process. This is just my own personal opinion. It also helps to calm when a day is especially stressful. Once again, my own personal opinion! iHerb offers the best price for this product.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

This is the best skincare I use to keep my skin moisturizer from the inside out. It has vitamins A, D, E and other important vitamins for healthy body especially the skin.

21687c33-b824-4965-a582-2b29f66f3514
Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I love this product. My body feels less inflamed and my head also less fuzzy, can concentrate better at work. Make sure you refrigerate it after opening.

443c6c8c-98fd-4af2-9aed-2ba34d5d8884
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Bought the Carlson brand at recommendation of a nutrition-knowledgeable friend for it's excellent quality. It's pure ingredients with no additives. The slight lemon flavor is delicious and takes the edge off whatever fishiness may bother some people. My husband and I both take it on a daily basis sometimes mixing it with turmeric powder as another inflammatory booster. We also give it to our dog who can't wait for his share. After trying pills (not as pure as liquid form) and other fish oil brands Carlson is consistently the best. 2 thumbs up.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good.