CA

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Get this mask if you have dry, low porosity hair! I've used this a few times after searching the internet for so long, looking for a mask/conditioner without silicones or proteins but also has good slip. It took me a while but then I stumbled upon this gem and ever since I started using it I've noticed a difference in my hair. It is now less dry/brittle feeling, easier to brush and looks shiner and healthier. Also has a great coconut/fruity scent that lasts on the hair.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

incredible, used once a week after wash. Scent is really good even after rinse. Helped soften my curls and hair always looked healthier and shinier after, it felt moisturized. Quality is amazing, I definitely recommend.

Posted on May 23, 2022

my hair loves this mask and makes for a great moisture mask it smells like mango a litlle bit goes a long way my curls look great after using this alone

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

smell is beautiful 😍. I like it so far so will keep using it.

10635b32-de96-4c7e-955e-7f93b47f2cd9
Posted on May 18, 2022

This is an excellent product,like all the products in your company

Posted on May 17, 2022

I hate this thing. It claims to be heavily moisturizing but all it did was suck the moisture out of myhair. My hair felt brittle everytime I used it. Really bad quality product I will not be buying this again. The size of the tub is great but that doesn't help when the product is awful.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Good product! It’s was recommended to me by a family member

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

It moistures and not too thick. It doesn’t have strong scent.

Posted on May 26, 2022

applies to the hair easily. It has good slip. I am pleased. I have only used once so I cannot judge its effectiveness.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

good quality easy to use amazing hair curls