CA

Posted on Apr 23, 2022
Great, works!

Drink this tea in the evening and it will help you ‘go’ the next day. It has senna in it which is a known laxative which makes the bowel contract so you might get some slight cramping but that is what senna does so I’m fine with it. Tastes good too.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

The aroma of the blend of ingredients in this tea is wonderful! I like the quality of the bags and individual packages. I can hang the tag over the edge of my cup so as not to "lose" the teabag in the water. It brews nice and rich. The taste is good by itself, but i can also mix it with my brewed coffee and flavor it with my liquid creamer. Yum! The benefit of easing constipation in this way is more pleasant for me than taking a pill.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I really like licorice tea. This is a nice flavor. I like that it is organic. It appears to be high quality ingredients. I would recommend this tea to my friends and family. Nice quality ingredients. I enjoy this tea in the mornings. Mellow taste. I think it does help with gut health.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

taste better than I imagine. size could be bigger though, packaging is good. this tea blend taste good. quality and ingredients are good too. effective for me, increased my frequency to toilet. serving size is decent too.

It’s good I would give it 5 stars but laxative tea is not my thing I just want it to lose weight or whatever

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Very good quality can drink whole day with 1 bag , good smell

b7176f5e-39ea-4b0c-9764-9d3faaa6fb3d
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Really like the carob licorice flavor and happy to have more variety of tea in this cateogry

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Works well. Drank before bed and was 'good to go' by morning

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

i love the licorice taste. The Senna Tea flavor is mellowed out.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Helps smooth it out, its good blend of herbs that clean u out