CA

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

This tea actually makes me sleepy. I have tried a few before and none worked but this has me settled. Sleep is better for now. I will be re-ordering more of these. I guess the Melatonin does the trick. The taste is also nice. Typical of the Celestial brand as most of their teas have a pleasant taste.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

As someone with insomnia, I am always trying new teas to see which ones not only work well but taste great. I take melatonin supplements, but did not know it came in a tea! I love chamomile and mint, and both are together in this, with melatonin! It is not overpowering, has great taste, great value, I have bought this again, and will continue to buy this again.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Tastes great and definitely helps with sleep - I drink it each night at around the same time not too long before bedtime. I notice a difference when I don’t drink it. The tea is gluten free too!

I really love the "Tea well" line. everything I've tasted was incredible. really good brand and ingredients. and plus it has melatonin, which is really effective with helping you sleep.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I fall asleep really fast with this one. I used to buy the regular type without caffeine and melatonin, but this blend is much more efficient. If only the package was bigger!