CA

grahamtheshihtzu
Posted on Sep 5, 2022
Cetaphil is love!

Always a fan of Cetaphil. Highly recommended by my dermatologist especially that I have acne prone and sensitive skin. This cleanser is gentle and targets well my skin concerns. I wish they have bigger size. I use this morning and night and follow with moisturizer to complete my routine. The scent is very mild and the packaging tell you everything that it has to offer… they deliver! Consistency is more of a cream to lotion like, very relaxing when applied and massaged on to face. Please give this a thunbs up if it helped you decide, will appreciate it a lot!

I like the cream formulation of this 2% salicylic acid wash, but it’s actually a bit difficult to spread. The product just doesn’t break down well and I end up pushing globs of it over my face and body. Sometimes the product just falls off my hand into the sink or shower. It’s also a bit difficult to get the product out of the tube. It’s just too thick. It isn’t as drying as foaming salicylic acid cleansers I’ve tried though.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I used with in 3 days my acne become dry. I like to recommend this product.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Amazing texture. Gentle and creamy and very hydrating and great size.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

excellent acne cleanser with salysilic acid 2,%. very gentle, not foaming ...

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Great salicylic acid cleanser that helps to clear up acne.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Great cleanser. Very gentle. First put in palm with little water and then it will foam.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

It really is a great product. You will see the result after 3-5days of use.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

good result I feel the difference. recommended

Posted on Sep 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The product itself does not have a special fragrance. It is more appropriate to use it with a foaming net or a face wash machine, because it does not produce any bubbles by itself! The texture is mild, the face will not feel dry and tight after washing, and it is effective for soothing the skin and clearing acne!

e6788493-9380-4f29-995e-b058bc5590d9