CA

Posted on Aug 4, 2022
Best gift for my dear dogs!!! READ BELLOW!

The brand is called Charlie and Frank but in my case I got 2 dogs, Bucks and Bussy and once in 2 weeks I wash them using this shampoo which is high quality and brings many benefits for their dogs hair making it's texture nice and great smelling. Package is easy to use and the size is good and enough for a long period of time. Composition is great and dogs can be washed frequently. Recommend it to all dog owners! THUMBS UP if you like my review! Thanks!

73bcacca-b8d6-4ce3-9e9e-d568b6404cbe
1665763e-0eea-4640-9491-58578df1f69c
6cf39a76-e0b4-4702-bbed-4af949f676fb
Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Huge bottle, lovely smell, easy to use and no reaction from sensitive skins! Fantastic product to remove grub but also keep their dry skin moisturised!! Honestly removed the grime in minutes rather than the multiple applications of soap I normally have to do! They smell so yummy for ages after and oh so soft!!!

476d3d32-de45-4807-8fc3-cc5c0966db96
7ffc2e22-0c6d-47cd-be0c-37b7f3859202
e032526b-6cda-4caf-878e-7e8c8ad3e84e
f9328841-c974-4d56-a788-86bcab2f18d2

Was looking for a dog shampoo and stumbled upon this product. I love it for my Yorkie. Tried it the other day and it left her coat very clean. It has a nice scent and rinses easily. I did not need a conditioner because it left her coat soft. I liked it's ingredients. This shampoo even helped to detangle one of her knots. Days later and she's still smelling good and her coat feels nice. I will repurchase this product.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Just used this today on my havanese. I was a bit skeptical because there wasn’t much lather but he is clean and fur is so soft!!!!!

858b58dd-4a21-4105-b021-0d13f2bd534a
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Such a wonderful scent. The quality of tge shampoo is great, leaves my dogs hair soft and shiny. Its also gentle and could be used more often than other shampoos. Bottle size is quite big and it lasts almost a year. I love the package too and will reorder.

9d6cb5d0-20e0-4b37-a36f-a128d14421b7
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I decided to try this shampoo on a whim for my bulldog. He has sensitive skin and breaks out in a rash with color and scent additives. His usual shampoo skyrocketed in price which led me to this one. After washing him, he was so soft and smelled so fresh. I loved how easily this shampoo suds up because I use less product during each wash day, and my big guy weighs 80lbs. I also like that it is clear and didn’t contain any rough oatmeal texture. I recommend this!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I use it for my dog weekly after. Charlie&Frank's shampoo is a perfect for this. The dog's hair looks healthy and shiny. I don't need northing else to feel good with it all the day. The dos is happy too ))). The shampoo have a nice scent. Thank you for high quaity product in a good designed tub with big size.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

after 1 day my skin was shine smell good use every day at nigh good size quality is the best scent love it my age 27 package ok benefit good no sensitive skin composition goosd gentle good frequency 2 week concern good one of the best i ever use make my skin look good

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

great Value for price and amazing scent. I use it on my dog because of the high quality a lot and the bottle has a good size. my dog is 3 years of age and loves the gentle composition for frequent baths the packaging is simple and cute the texture of his fur has never been so glossy and I highly recommend this Shampoo!it'll be of great benefit for any dog.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Love the size and scent of this bottle. Simple packaging. Better quality, benefits and less expensive than similar types. All ages would get great use out of this! Very gentle and leaves texture so soft! Definitely recommend! Use a few times a month as frequency. Composition is great for your loved furbaby!