CA

Based on 4,567 Ratings
3,448
Posted on Aug 9, 2022
5,791

I love that they use a few ingredients to make this tasty gooey candies. I cooperate lots of ginger into my diet to keep my body temperature up, so these candies come in handy when I want to have some sweets. I would want it to be less sweet and have more kicks, but for now I’m very happy with the taste and quality.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022
8,482

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

The best candies to use in winter. For those who like sginger as an ingredient, and for those who doesn't, as the taste of these chewy sweets is very balanced: warm spicy and refreshing at the same time, with no earthy hint. The composition is also very good - simple but natural.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I think everything CHimes makes is delicious and these are no exceptions. Totally delicious and I use them for occasional stomach upsets, too. Ginger is such a beneficial superfood that this is a treat I can feel health benefits from. So delicious and pleasant for an after-dinner digestive aid too.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Best ingredients, taste, and texture. The best brand for all types of chews. Good size and quality. And for the price it is very good. I would highly recommend this. Helpful when you are not feeling well also, ginger is good for when you are sick. They are quite tasty and last a good while!

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I am a fan , i used it for my pregnancy bad sickness and i was helping me but due to severe nausea and heart burn i stopped ( also the food conversion) , i liked the tase the sweatness , it is not melting on room temperature which make it the best choice for whom eats it on multiple bites .

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Another great product from iherb. If you like ginger, you will love these. Not too spicy, they reminded me of ginger snaps. Great quality and ingredients. Many reviewers have said they help with an upset stomach. Now I can't wait to have an upset stomach to see if they work. LOL! They taste so good you'll be tempted to eat more than one.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I’ve had purchased this brand several times and I do remember them being difficult to get out of the wrapper as they were stuck to the stuck a bit. Size is go for chew. I’m glad to report that some of the candy is not even sticking in the least bit. The flavour is absolutely delicious as well as very strong ginger taste and smell. They are very very fresh. The best part about these is that there is only three ingredients listed, cane sugar, ginger and tapioca starch.