CA

4.8
Based on 6,052 Ratings
5,118
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

These are dangerous business. The flavor and texture are very soothing and enjoyable. I like how you have to suck them and can't really rush them.. although you may wanna try. They are sweet but not over the top. No noticable smell. Quality is amazing, ingredients are clean. Taste if off the charts! The little hints if salt are just incredible. Must try!

aae444f6-302b-40a3-bf65-b1463870d207
e05b55d0-d6c4-4b02-af92-9fc2aedfebfb
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Oh my goodness, these are soooo good! Toffee/coconut flavor is just right and I like hard toffees vs chewy ones so these are perfect with a bit of saltiness. Packaging is cute with zip lock closure and individually wrapped candies. Great to put in my bag whenever I crave for something sweet, very yummy!

d095acbd-ccac-4cce-8952-53e9035ebe3f

Definitely will recommend this sweets for vegans! It’s not a hard unpleasant toffee you will has stuck in your teeth forever 😅 it’s not too sweet, which is amazing for me, but maybe for somebody it will be a drawback. But worth trying, as the price is also great!

dba12034-8407-4a5e-bcb0-ab8717d13760
Posted on Aug 23, 2022

These candies smell sweet and delicious. Quality ingredients and taste! They taste as they’re described in their name— like a delicious hard toffee with toasted coconut and sea salt. If this review helped you I would really appreciate it if you gave me a like. Thank you very much!

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

These are my favorite candy/"dessert", etc...by far! Being gluten & dairy free is hard, but still being able to enjoy caramel is HUGE! These are my go to candy, I keep them in my purse, next to my bed, etc & am so grateful for healthy options that taste amazing! ❤️

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I like the sweet and salty flavors of caramel, coconut, and sea salt, they make a delicious treat. They last a long time as a hard candy and if you like toffee, you’ll like these. The quality is good. Individually wrapped for freshness. I will be ordering them again.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Chimes, Toasted Coconut hard Toffee with sea salt is the Best! All my family loves these! Pure contents, with smooth taste on your tongue. Can't get better, with the great contents! A pure candy to Enjoy! Love the quality of these! Perfect size and don't last long around here.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I really enjoyed these candies! The ingredients were natural so it was also suitable for my sensitive child. They tasted and smelled really good. It’s a pitty that the package is that small :P. I have tried to order it more, but it seems that it sells out quickly.