CA

Posted on Dec 17, 2021
Good package but weak taste

Nice packaging and love the individual bag design. But it is not as strong as I expected, a bit weaker than pg tea or clippers decaf. I am a teaholic so would love a strong taste. This does not taste like the proper English breakfast tea IMO. Anyway, this is good for making a hot lemon tea or fruity tea

0594a769-30bb-455e-a3b2-79dda0415bfd
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I have been trying to not drink caffeine, but I find some decaf black teas have a harsh taste. I really enjoy the CHOICE decaf black teas. English Breakfast is a bit darker and stronger than the Earl Grey, but it is nice to have both on hand, depending on what you are in the mood for. I always drink mine with a bit of milk and zulka (sort of a Mexican raw sugar).

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I have to admit that drinking English Breakfast but decaf, was a bit strange at first. It's a full robust taste as you would expect-but it is, in fact free of caffeine-I am a little sensitive to caffeine in tea for some reason, and this has no bad effects.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I like to drink tea with pizza for dinner but I can’t because of caffeine but this product solved the problem.. The taste is not exactly like black tea but it is close enough

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Found out that I have a sensitivit to caffeine so I had to give up several varieties of tea and coffee. This works well and it does not spike my blood pressure. Good flavor with no aftertaste.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Great flavour. Tasty. Each individually packed which keeps the tea fresh with flavour. added bonus is decaffeinated, so can have it anytime of day. drink it regularly.

Posted on May 2, 2022

i usually avoid black tea for the caffeine, i tried and really liked this one. nice flavor you can't really tell that it's decaf

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Yes I love this tea. Fell in love on first couple sips. Looked all over for it till I found it here !! Thank you for having it I thought it may be lost forever. I’ve stocked up for security!!

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I am always looking for a quality organic decaf tea as we always keep tea on hand in the fridge. Coupled with monk fruit and Stevia sweeteners make this tea a treat anytime cold or hot.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I love tea and i am usually not happy with any decaffeinated tea, but this one has enough flavor and taste. I appreciate the fact that it is organic and strong. will keep buying this.