CA

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

On time delivery seems to be perfect product with marvelous quality :) Unflavored ingredients gives good impression for old ages who’s like this product Good package with excellent quality’s composition reflects with benefits and improvement on body protect its from deficiency of collagen Support knee and diet and effect good no taste

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Tastes and smells like those hard caramel candy that I had before I was on a plant based diet. But even more delicious and better ingredients. No dairy! Definitely will buy again after eating them all in one go. Not super sweet because of the dark chocolate covering the caramel.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

This was my first time having these bites with the vanilla flavour and i found it to be rich and taste sweet without being overwhelming. Its nice and chewy and smooth candy inside not grainy so you know its good quality. The ingredients are all vegan also which is hard to find!

Posted on May 9, 2022

They taste great someone who is dairy free I love the coconut Milk they are made with which tastes awesome there quality is like fancy truffles and they are the perfect size coconut is the main ingredient I wanted to try it and I’m happy I bought this nice candy

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I bought these bites because my regular Cocomels caramels were out of stock, and I never regretted it! They are so delicious! Quite chewy (that's what I like about caramel), but not too hard. I got them in two flavours, my personal pereference is vanilla, but sea salt is also very good!

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I have tried their regular one and this tastes really good. I love that it's made with organic cane sugar since a non-organic one is filtered with bone char. (i also like how all the ingredients are organic) They're quite small & there's not too many in there, but it's worth it bc it's such good quality. :) :) :)

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

This was my first time having Cocomels' chocolate covered caramel bites. What a treat! Using coconut milk instead of cream as the main ingredient imparts a subtle and rather delectable coconut flavour to the caramels. They're too expensive to buy on a regular basis, but the taste is absolutely wonderful.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

These remind me of Milk duds but dairy free which is amazing! The caramel is quite chewy and gets stuck in your teeth but it was expected.. The chocolate isn't to sweet and is more a truffle type coating rather than a chocolate shell. Couldn't really taste the Vanilla.... BUT these are great in the Christmas hampers + pressys....also great for when the munchies come calling.. :)

I liked these pretty well, though they were a little tough. I guess I was expecting something a little more creamy and smooth, but these were still very good! They're made with quality ingredients and are both vegan and gluten-free, which I love. They're fairly small in size, and it would be nice if the package contained more, but I still consider this a fair value and will likely buy again.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

These are sooooooo delicious! I love the chewy texture! There is definitely a coconut flavor to them, so keep that in mind if you don't like coconut.