CA

Posted on Nov 15, 2021
Great tasting!

I add this to my orange juice in the morning and it doesn’t have a bad taste! Love all the health benefits this stuff provides! I’m becoming more and more of a fan of liquid supplements and this has been one of my faves! Love how big the bottle is for the price.

31d61ded-dfd2-405c-bd06-497d6a87d4f3
Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I’m really enjoying taking a liquid supplement. I can swallow pills but don’t love it so avoid taking them when I know I need to. Switching to this liquid has made getting my essential vitamins and minerals more pleasant. The taste reminds me of an orange Julius shake.

f0e8f480-0f94-4074-8f1d-2be7ce5784d7
Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I believe a liposomal Vitamin C has 6 times the absorbability than a oder or capsule. I hold it in my mouth for a few seconds to maximise the absorption before swallowing ( as that is what a naturopath recommended). When I feel a little run down I can take this for 3 days and im back to normal. As it is expensive I keep it for when im not feeling well. For daily use I take just a capsule which is more affordable for me.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

This liposomal has a nice flavor with a little kick, sort of like a spicy creamsicle. It’s easy on the stomach and has helped my Covid after effects a little. I can feel the difference between this supplement and my previous brand. Hoping this one will be the one to help me make it through the winter without being sick every other day. Will update mid march 😁

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

This is super easy to take. I like that it's a liquid and not capsules. I can take it early in the morning while drinking juice or water and it goes down easy. Tastes great and I like the extra boost of Vitamin C that helps me feel like I get fewer colds during cold season.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Liposomal Vitamin C is a great way to take vitamin C. Since I was 21 the doctors put me onto this. But this way of taking Vitamin C is far superior and so effective in keeping the immune system functioning in tip top order. Colds are kept at bay with high doses of Vitamin C 4,000mg daily, during the winter keeps you free of colds and snuffles

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I love that it includes more than just vitamin c. The whole family now takes this everyday, and a member who has been suffering from post covid cough, has seen much improvement after taking it for a few days alongside NAC/ gluthathione and Black Seed Oil. I also have a separate liposomal vitamin c that we use to top up when someone is sick and needs more than 1000mg. Will definitely keep on buying it.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I really like the taste since it doesn't seem synthetic. It feels like real tangerines. I also like the texture. It's not completely liquid and it's not jelly either. It's in between and it helps to taste the tangerine flavour better. It reminds you of its peel. From all the vitamin C Liposomal I've tried this one is the one I prefer.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

The bottle was packaged very well, didnt leak even in cold weather where i live. I have a very sensitive stomach after bypass and struggle with high acid levels and liquid forms of suppliments absorb better for me. The potency is great 15 ml for ingredients of 1000 mg of vitamin c, added D and Zinc helps boost your immunity, antioxidant, and taste is great! I now take 1 supplement with this for 3 vitamins big win for me. The size of the bottle for does is definitely worth the money for this quality product.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

This tastes good and has no aftertaste. It is super easy to take. I have taken it both by itself and in my drinks. Non GMO. It has the extra Vit D and zinc which is great for my immune system for the added boost. Being liposomal it absorbs into my system better. I would recommend.