CA

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

The quality of the pads are great, super moisturising and cleans gently. I use it during the flights and it’s perfect for on the go use. The size of the pads are perfect, but I use 2 for the face and neck. The package is very comfortable and easy to use.

Very good size for travelling. The package is easy to use and to keep. Good size of the cotton pad. It has a lot of product on it. I don't wear a lot of makeup so just one is enough. Very gentle on skin. Leave skin moistened and clean. Recommend.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

These cloths remove makeup well and they have a very refreshing mild smell. Kind of a minty/tea tree smell. They make the face feel clean and cool and just a little bit tingly, but they don't burn. They are plenty moist, so they go a long way and they're also a generous size.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Excellent. I bought them for short trips when you can’t take all your skin care with you or for this tired nights when you’re lazy to do all routine with double cleansing and etc. They really good for makeup removing and leaving your skin really clean and fresh

Marzsant
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

It feels great on my sensitive skin and cleans well. Will repurchase for sure. Low pH is very important in mainting an intact skin barrier and keeping the skin flora happy. Love cosrx they always have the best products. Only thing is that the do not remove my waterproof mascara easily. If this is helpful please help me! Thanks

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Love Cosrx and it's new cleansing pads, it is really great to have this high quality product in your socmetic bag while traveling and need to wipe off the makeup, as in local markets small size product are not so good. Like it!

4de04e7d-d0fc-4e1d-aee0-6644502c5b5f
Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I've repurchased this a few times already as it cleans off my full face of makeup quite well. I like how there's no oil, silicones, or alcohol - which I avoid. The ingredients list is full of useful ingredients instead of fillers. The pads are very moist and thick, thicker than other kinds of makeup wipes I've used, which makes it easier to wipe across the face. However I wish they were larger because I need to use two pads each time to wipe off all the make up.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

It was perfect for my 2 weeks of summer trip. I didn't need to bring liquid cleansing product, which made my bag so light. It also removes all my daily make-up (I don't wear heavy make-up though. A layer of sun screen and another thin layer of foundation, that's it) without giving me any skin issues. The only problem with this product was the packaging. It leaks, pack the product in a solid zipper lock!

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

No flavor Easy to use High quality Perfect size Suitable for mature age skin Package is perfect Benefit: it wipes dirt completely Doesn’t dry ( moisturize) leave skin refresh Gentle on skin and cleans from the heart

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Game changer. I have been using this as a toner and I really think it’s calmed my skin down. It does leave your face feeling quite wet so remember to pat those juices in for max absorption.