CA

Posted on Feb 27, 2022
מצוין!

i think it helps me with some exzama . i like it has no smell and it makes the skin smooth. edit: only good for immidiate relief

a8959077-d582-4d23-a1bb-1d17c3695f32
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I love the quality of ingredients and I like to use it on diaper area and I like its effects on my baby skin l, however the size is small

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Safe ingredients, little makes a long way. I used it the way it's recommended by the producer and no rash appeared so far, so I recommend!

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

This baby palm quality is great for baby skin But please dont use it for baby then exposure their skin to sun and never use for eczema baby skin or face because ingredient olive oil and can cause skin burns

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I started using this for my kids several decades ago. I used a little every diaper change. No more rashes. It’s the best. I buy it for gifts now. Their goldenseal and myrrh salve I use for cuts too.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I use it for my son, since his born (1,5 years now). I always have it in stock (our on the go product). I think this says a lot..:)

Posted on May 16, 2022

It seems to work as advertised, and the container will last you a while, but it is very oily and takes a while to absorb.

Posted on Mar 4, 2021

I bought it because of the save ingredients. When received I got a bit disappointed since it has oily texture not creamy as expected. I wouldn’t say it’s that bad but it doesn’t absorb well and lives oily stains.

49c832b8-2643-4152-a39e-9713c332dd40
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

It's not a cream, more like ointment. doesn't feel smooth on the skin and a bit oily, but great ingredients and value foe money.