CA

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 19, 2022
Chillaxing!

Yes, this will help you chill and relax. If you’re uptight or get that anxiety feeling in your stomach, this product takes that away. If you’re an over thinker or worry about things out of your control, take these. If you can’t sleep because you’re thinking about a bill that needs paid tomorrow, take these and you will sleep well. I can honestly say that these work as well as NOW True Calm and if one is out of stock you can rely on the other. If you’re like me, you just take both and sleep better than a puppy. I might be exaggerating just a little, but I’d be scared not to take them before going to bed. It’s the combination of ingredients for me. It minimizes the number of separate supplements that you’d need to take to reach the level of chill these provide. There are no lingering effects or grogginess the next day. The quality of the brand and this product is great! The packaging is also above average.

Posted on Feb 5, 2023

An excellent product. After trying many brands I can say this is my all time favorite because it just works! Helps tremendously with quieting the mind. I'm taking it with Ashwaganda and Nac for OCD and it helps! Alongside breathing. and walks in nature.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Bought this supplement for my client who suffer from anxiety, hormonal misbalance and highly stressed. After taking Gaba relaxer she noticed that she no longer reacts to the outside stressers, sleeps better and does not get panic attacks or anxiety issues.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

perfect, glad I ordered it, I'm using this product for half year and I can't sleep without. I feel calm and sleeping well the size of the pill is big, the quality is perfect.

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

This supplement has been a life changer for me. I suffer from adrenal fatigue, and after a significant period of intense stress last year, I discovered I was depleted in neurotransmitters, namely GABA. I take this supplement about 1-2 hours before bedtime. It relaxes me immediately and helps me sleep. It calms my anxiety and keeps me asleep as well. Highly recommend!

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Helped me relax my fight or flight parameters. quick shipping Thank You1

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Great combination. I believe that i can trust this product.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Good for nerve system. I took it together with magnesium. Really helps to calm down and guarantee good sleep

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

i can not find my long use product True Calm! this product is the most like it! so far so good feel the same very happy