CA

Posted on Jan 4, 2022
helps increase serotonin

The P5P form is the best, being quickly absorbed and having positive effects on mood. I divide the pill in two and take it at alternate times. If I need a good mood early, I take it in the morning. The time that works best is around 4 pm, when our serotonin levels tend to drop (just remember the sunset depression) . I take it with tryptophan (500 to 1500 mg) and relax. I've currently added NAC and it's been a relief for anxiety and has improved my sleep (I used to wake up at dawn; now I don't wake up anymore) .

Posted on May 7, 2022

great quality product and good value for money. This is more bioavailable than other b6 supplements. I have more energy since using this. I like the size of the package so I don't have to buy a new bottle every month. I also found a I take it in the evening I am sleeping better.

In the event that you have trigger finger as well as carpal passage with proceeded with use more than 4 months you will track down help. Trigger thumb is a B6 insufficiency as is CT. I was pursued trigger thumb a medical procedure and thank heavens utilized this rather before I had the medical procedure.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Good product for diabetics in helping to combat neuropathy. Easily absorbed form, especially for those missing certain liver enzymes required to convert normal B6 to a form usable by the body.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I ordered this product based on the reviews of a colleague, she has been using it for several years, she is satisfied, the product has a good composition, which is very pleasing

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I have been using this product for many years as part of my Pyroluria protocol. Very happy with the absorption and quality of the product.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

When I took a tablet a day, I felt more energetic and was in a good mood whole day. So I usually took it in the morning.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

P-5-P has helped me for years when I get pain in my wrists after having had carpal tunnel surgery years ago. Pain goes away after a couple of days, however it is good to continue taking it for at least a month as it feeds the nerves.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I take a tablet in the evening and it helps me sleep better and I noticed this because when I don't take one , my sleep is not as good. It must calm my nerves as I have anxiety.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

good packaging , arrived with no damage. About quality, is very good product , if we talk about price and quantity is perfect choice. This is not first time when i order this stuff , i take it to lower prolactin level , and it works perfect.