CA

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Just like the CP 1 mask, this product is hood to go! The smell is great. Works well with a long thin hair. Gives moisture and smoothness to the hair. I’ve been using it for some time now and I can say that it really fills up my hair. It made kind of reconstructure to it. I believe it’s thanks to the silk proteins inside😍

AnaAna
Posted on May 27, 2022

This is good quality conditioner I can recommend. It doesn’t make hair greasy but very moisturized and alive. I use it every other time when I wash my hair so it’s still effective for my hair. The size of the product’s package is great, it will last for long.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Scent is very pleasant. I use it every time I wash my hair, 2-3 pumps and it covers my middle length hair. Bottle size is sufficient, I love it! Makes my hair soft and shinny. Moisturizes my hair for 2 days! Doesn't make my scalp itch which is good.

It smells wonderfully! like a high end product in a hair salon! It is also works well as a hair mask. I put it on the ends of my hair for 3 min and rinse it off. The hair is smooth and shiny! The packaging is very convenient.

58f7bf4d-5ef5-45a3-8019-99e73c973660
Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Subtle but salon light scent. Amazing conditioner, made my hair feel so soft and also thicker. Doesn’t weigh down hair or make scalp greasy. Have my hair a lot of moisture and strength.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

use it for my dry hair and sensitive scalp - moisturize, great quality and scent nice! I love the size of package, it always with me!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Love the texture and and smell, my hair look shine and silky. I actually purchased larger amount of this set (shampoo and conditioner) after trying this sample.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I really like the quality and effect from this product. G good size and ingredients, giving an energy boost, good scent, packaging, good dosage, amazing for immunity system

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Amazing conditioner! I tried a small size at first and bought a full size after a week of using it! my hair and scalp feel so good! Used with the shampoo from the same series

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I’ve heard great things about this product and it does magic on my hair. My hair is super soft. This Korean brand is an expert in hair care products . Used in complex with the same shampoo