CA

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

To be honest, this is kind of pricey for taking every day. But I like how it's a flavorless powder. I usually give this to my kid during digestive issues or when we're planning on travelling. I would give it to him a few days prior and during. I find that it works pretty well to avoid traveller's digestive problems.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

My two years kid had constipation problem so I blend this to her daily breakfast and it works! The only drawback is the price, but i-herb is cheaper compared in Japan store.

29e19430-5e03-41d3-805d-7c6639d018c6
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

These are great, easy to use and dissolve nicely in liquid. we have used them for home made cashew yogurt as well. no added stuff. packaging is brilliant single use packets

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Culturelle® Kids Purely Probiotics® Packets are formulated to help keep your kids healthy & at their best, for whatever the day may bring. This product contains LGG® probiotic, the most clinically studied strain in children†, to help support both immune and digestive health.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Now this is a product I bought as a gift. It feels good when you receive the product and you are satisfied. Satisfied with the quality or ingredients.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Good convenient packs of Probiotics, easy to mix in breakfast, milk, purees, smoothies etc. Good for immune boost, if constipated etc. Third time buying this, recommend!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

This probiotic is a must in our household. We give it regularly to our children. Great taste and so convenient to take everywhere. It helps to maintain kids' healthy digestion.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

My girl improve the Glastrointestinal system. She goes to poop more easier than before. The bowel movement have improved once every 4 days to 2 days.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

I give these to my daughter. It helps her tummy ache and constipation. And very good for immune system, intestines are crucial in good health.