CA

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Delicious scent! I use it nightly after shampoo + conditioner. A good-sized bottle because I only use a coin size each day for my waves. I believe this is a protein-free curl cream so if you have protein overload in your hair, give this a try! Please give this a like if you found it helpful :)

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Creme bruele the french dessert. It smells just like it. A bit like caramel. The creme is rather thik in consistensy. Makes the hair nice and shiny. Dont use too much if you have fine hair. My curls benefit from its use. I recommend this product if you are not sensitive to strong smells.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

The scent is sweet but not sickly the composition of the product is quite smooth and my sensitive scalp didn't have a reaction. I'll use this in my routine and the size and quality at a great price have left my hair with moisturize but not weight. My Curls are poppin

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

The name is soooo fitting! it smell EXACTLY like yummy crème brulée, mouthwatering and very heavy and sweet scent. It leaves my hait soft and clump, I don't know yet about the hold (but the brand already says that is is a light hold moisturizing styler) so if you need more fixation, you can complement it with a natural gel. Love it!

I love it to curly hair, has many benefits to moisture the hair and scalp,, u can use it daily,, not bad size and quality,, good scent,, all ages can use it ,,

fb80a56b-558d-4420-aff5-ede6fbd00756
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I find this is a very soft hold cream, it defines my waves well but doesn't necessarily keep them for more than a few hours. The next day my hair is still nice and soft, but it needs a great deal of refreshing. The smell is lovely but if you're sensitive to smell it may be a lot.