CA

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I started to take them from towns really hope they will help us to conceive a baby. I bought for my husband too. Mine pack size includes 90 tablets and my husband’s 60 tablets. The dosage:for first months will take 3 tablets per day to increase the chance and there is a benefits. Truly believe that they are on high quality as per other reviews

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I truly believe in this product. It was also recommended by a surgeon who does reversals. My first two kids were conceived within the first month and a half with this and the woman version combined. Not getting the same result this time but we are still trying. He takes two pills a day and still going strong EVERYDAY.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

i am from uae. i had ordered from here. it is so helpful for man fertility and increased man power.and price is so much reasonable

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

My husband just started for 2 weeks now. Initially he had headache each time he takes this supplement before food. Now he is taking after food and he says it’s better. We will continue to monitor to see the effect.

Posted on Jan 12, 2021

The struggle for a child was great with 15 years of infertility, 3 in vitro experiments, I was almost desperate and decided to buy for me and my husband. My husband drank it, as I drank the female version https://www.iherb.com/pr/Daily-Wellness-Company-Fertility-Blend-for-Women-90-Veggie-Capsules/12209 And here's the surprise, I got pregnant naturally at the age of 42 and now we are enjoying a 4-year-old son.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Helped a family member to get, so nothing much to comment.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

we almost cossumed 1 bottle for men and women I am re ordering for optimum and enhanced outcome still negative in PT but still hopeful and faithful that soon it'll be 2 red lines.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

the goods are excellent, good quality, helped me a lot, I advise everyone who wants to buy

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

The normal option. You can take it. The quality of norms. See for yourself. The price suits. The effect seems to be there.