CA
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 21, 2022
Useful!

Different from your usual standard clippers. Easy to use as you can see exactly how much nail you are cutting off. Surprised at the sharpness. Tip is to cut off a little nail at a time. Useful for getting into and cutting the edges of my ingrown nails. Happy with my purchase!

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

These are the best nail scissors I ever used! The quality is superb, so is the design and the ease of use. And it's no surprise, because these scissors are made in Italy. I am very happy with the purchase. We use them for nails and toenails as well.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I love the ones that are gentle and won't irritate my skin easily since i have the need to frequently use them as part of my routine. the package, size, and quality look great. I feel goof after using it so I will probably keep using it. :) no concerns or irritations so far, which is good!

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I love this little tool and am surprised at how well it works. Better than a conventional toe nail clipper. Glad I purchased. Highly recommend.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Very easy to use, especially to clip the nails of kids. The blade is sharp, and the tip is slightly curved. the size is convenient.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I really recommend this product for purchase. These scissors do a great job. They are perfectly sharpened and work well with rough and thick toenails. I have no regrets i bought them, because i do use them on a regular basis.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

They work so well, much nicer than clippers, you can see exactly what is being cut, and the longer handle makes them easier to reach toes with. Great tool!

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

It is handy, but not sharp at all, especially for the toenail. My nails got curled, then i had to nail it with my nail file.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Thus far I tried it on one very hard and thick toenail and was very pleased. Will try it soon when I have more time, and I hope it will enable me be my own pedicurist.